Do You Think The Fast & Furious Scandal Is Worse Than Watergate Scandal?

MYTH that created the "FAST & Furious" DEBACLE...

" and of how the oft-echoed 90 percent number was reached -- clearly demonstrates that the number is more political rhetoric than empirical fact.

Fact:

This means that almost 90 percent of the guns seized in Mexico in 2008 were not traced back to the United States.

Read more: Mexico's Gun Supply and the 90 Percent Myth | Stratfor

http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/20110209-mexicos-gun-supply-and-90-percent-myth

I am very touched by the concern for the fact that a person was killed by a gun. Have we tested that gun for Obama's fingerprints?

Wow...how funny!!! What comedian...
Maybe you'd like to do standup in front of the 1,000s of Mexicans killed with "FAST and FURIOUS" guns!!!

I would be remiss if I didn't mention, as the Attorney General in Mexico is so concerned, she's made the point that at least 200 Mexicans have been killed with these weapons and probably countless more," Issa said. [snip]
This is not surprising, considering out of 2500 weapons the Obama Justice Department allowed to "walk," and that only 600 have been recovered, the rest are lost until they show up at violent crime scenes.

Read more: Blog: Issa Confirms 200 Mexicans Killed by Fast and Furious Weapons

I think it's a very interesting question. Most were very willing to crucify the President over Watergate. So what about 'Fast & Furious?' What do you think?

Absolutely it's worse. In the End Watergate was a Rather Low Level Break in and a Cover up. This is a Cover up in which it appears Hundreds of People may have died.

Not even a Comparison, Though I am sure the Libs will try and explain why Watergate was so much worse.

I dunno if worse than Watergate. Depends I guess on what comes to light in terms of coverup details, which is why the administration is fighting to keep things under wraps. That won't last but they're too stupid to know that.

Stay tuned!

I am very touched by the concern for the fact that a person was killed by a gun. Have we tested that gun for Obama's fingerprints?

So unless He shot the man himself he has no Responsibility at all? He can even lie about what his Admin Knew?

lol

Like I said, Obama could Rape a 3 year old in front of you people, and you would blame it on the GOP.

Holder and Obama should be crucified for starting the gun-running operations that led to the death of that agent and all of those Mexicans. What a dumb idea!

Again it does not matter who started this Program. What matters is what this Admin knew, Why the Continued the Program, and why they are now Lying about what they knew.

I dunno if worse than Watergate. Depends I guess on what comes to light in terms of coverup details, which is why the administration is fighting to keep things under wraps. That won't last but they're too stupid to know that.

Stay tuned!

Wow is all I can say not up to date much huh? Must be a lib? Geez its a pretty easy assessment.

Watergate was the worst, just one of many ways Nixon's gang was subverting the constitution and going after "enemies"....

Nobody was killed because of F+F- the Mexican gangs have millions of guns to choose from, thanks to Pubpolicies in border states, etc.

This is a huge overreach by Issa and the Pubs (and the PPmachine). According to them, Obama has no rights!
You have repeatedly shown that you are completely inadequate as a USMB poster....totally unfit for logical discussion of issues.

Obviously a product of inbreeding...

Lies from idiotic motherfuckers like you tend to prove that liberalism is a fucking mental disorder.

Your complete disappearance will be celebrated to great extremes!

Again it does not matter who started this Program. What matters is what this Admin knew, Why the Continued the Program, and why they are now Lying about what they knew.

It doesn't matter who started a gun running operation that led to the death of an American agent? How fucking convenient.

It doesn't matter who started a gun running operation that led to the death of an American agent? How fucking convenient.

Holder already said Bush didn't start this. Or can't you read?

And YES not only an American was killed by one of those weapons but untold hundreds of Mexican citizens.

Now...WHAT is Obama and Holder hiding?

And YES not only an American was killed by one of those weapons but untold hundreds of Mexican citizens.

the whole thing started under "project gunrunner" which was funneling weapons to cartels as early as 2006....

Now, I am not implying that Holder and perhaps even Obama are innocents...but to say it doesn't matter when and by whom the practice was started is complete partisan bullshit.

they were asking for Doc that Holder could not leaglly give them.

the republicans are going to be really sad about how this turns out

Of course it matters! Obama and Holder need to be held accountable for all of the programs that they start and promote. A dumb idea is a dumb idea!

Now, we are all waiting for the election so we can get a President and an AG who will end these reckless gun-running programs once and for all.
Executive privilege my ass! Who does that arrogant SOB think he is! Presidents never use that shit!

the whole thing started under "project gunrunner" which was funneling weapons to cartels as early as 2006....

Now, I am not implying that Holder and perhaps even Obama are innocents...but to say it doesn't matter when and by whom the practice was started is complete partisan bullshit.

And it was DISCONTINUED.

THIS was new.

Try again.:eusa_hand:

Holder retracts claim Bush team knew about Fast and Furious | WashingtonExaminer.com

Forum List

Back