Do You Think The Fast & Furious Scandal Is Worse Than Watergate Scandal?

Watergate was the worst, just one of many ways Nixon's gang was subverting the constitution and going after "enemies"....

Nobody was killed because of F+F- the Mexican gangs have millions of guns to choose from, thanks to Pubpolicies in border states, etc.

This is a huge overreach by Issa and the Pubs (and the PPmachine). According to them, Obama has no rights!

Watergate was the worst, just one of many ways Nixon's gang was subverting the constitution and going after "enemies"....

Nobody was killed because of F+F- the Mexican gangs have millions of guns to choose from, thanks to Pubpolicies in border states, etc.

This is a huge overreach by Issa and the Pubs (and the PPmachine). According to them, Obama has no rights!

:badgrin::cuckoo:

I've never responded to your fucked up ramblings but today is the day. You are one fucked up dickweed and should receive shock treatments so as to protect society. Go kill yourself.

Brian Terry-murdered by Eric Holder December 14, 2010

Accomplice-Barack Milhouse Obama

Last edited:
I don't think you can compare anything to this its the biggest scandal in our history. Solicitation of crimes (murders) for gun control law changes.

Hundreds of innoncents, including an American Border Patrol Agent were murdered with weapons supplied by Eric Holder. The weapons were found at the scenes of these massacres. You should be ashamed of yourself for defending Obama & Holder on this.

no one was murdered in the watergate scandal. i think obama should be charged with murder in this case.

All we got out of Watergate was a G Gordon Liddy demonstration of how to extinguish a cigarette in the palm of your hand without showing any visible evidence of discomfort. Brian Terry got dead from F&F instead.
The trail from a botched attempt to strip American Citizens of their Second Amendment rights obviously leads all the way back to the White House. Simple as that. The "Most Transparent Administration Ever!" just dropped their drawers and mooned the American People.

So I'm seeing pretty much the same talking points from Blind Boo and Franco about everything. I'm thinking they're pretty big fans of DU or some other left wing place, telling them exactly what to say.

Watergate was worse, though not as bad as the Bush admin lying to the american people with the fabricated "they have WMD's and we know where they are" BS to go to war with Iraq.

Bullshit. NO ONE GOT KILLED in Watergate.

IDIOT.

That's why I said the Bush admin lying to go to war with Iraq was the worst. Over 4,000 US troops dead because of the scumbag Bush and the GOP shitheads.

But the question was not about Iraq.

You simply seized the opportunity to bash Bush.

The term "worse" is relative. It might be more important but not worse or worse but not as important depending on your point of view. Watergate was about a 3rd rate burglary and Fast/Furious has elements of murder and corruption so take your pick.

I think it's a very interesting question. Most were very willing to crucify the President over Watergate. So what about 'Fast & Furious?' What do you think?

NO ONE DIED in Watergate!
ONE ATF agent and possibly 100s if not 1,000s of Mexicans killed by the weapons that were "WALKED" into Mexico.. and the ONLY reason this experiment was tried was to show how dastardly and bad US Gun laws are that allowed guns to go to Mexico!

And the FACTS are MOST of the weapons come from the Mexican government!

Forum List

Back