CDZ Do you think that U.S citizens have a chance to reunite under new political governship before 2020?

Do you think that U.S citizens have a chance to reunite under new poltical governship by 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters
Identity politics is a creature of the Left, which seeks to divide Americans by sex, race, economic status, etc. Unity is the last thing they want.
Identity politics is nothing if not a reaction to right wing politics.

Identity politics is a creature of the Left, which seeks to divide Americans by sex, race, economic status, etc. Unity is the last thing they want.

Actually it's just a result of 'minorities' massive inferiority complexes when they compare themselves to WASP culture, and European cultures in general, i.e. jealousy and self-hate over their own failures and criminality proneness.

Actually it's just a result of 'minorities' massive inferiority complexes when they compare themselves to WASP culture, and European cultures in general, i.e. jealousy and self-hate over their own failures and criminality proneness.
Thank you for illustrating my point.

But I have to ask, what failures and criminality proneness do you see in the LGBT community, or the women's movement? You are trying to say something, why not just come out and say it instead of sheepishly hiding behind political correctness?

Well here's a thought - why don't US citizens reunite right now under the current political leadership and work together to make this nation the best it can be? After all, we collectively voted these guys in, so why aren't we even trying to do the right thing and cooperate to get things done rather than obstruct everything? And I do not absolve anybody of guilt here, but I see no reason to wait until 2020 or thereafter.
Trouble is half America hate the other half...and that is the delema,nice thought Task,but no chance

It does seem that way at times, but I think the truth is that the extremists make so much noise and so often shown on TV that their power, numbers, and message appear to be stronger than it is or should be. We see a few hundred people screaming and shouting in the halls of Congress or protesting outside n the street but I'm thinking they are not representative of the rest of us. My guess is that there is a fairly large number of people out there who don't hate one side or the other but instead are truly disgusted with both sides. And then there are probably quite a few people on each side who don't agree with or distrust the other side but do not necessarily hate them. But the agitators and extremists are all you see on TV and so their influence is magnified to be more than it really is.
Task you should already Know...that Empty Vessels Make The Most Noise...…...steve

Yeah, but those people do get a lot of airtime on TV, which I think influences people more than it should. Which is one reason why I think the Democrats lost a lot of support over the Kavanaugh episode, it turned a lot of people off. I think people want politics to be more civil and reasonable and less intimidating. The democratic wingnuts want to intimidate, and right now they've got too much influence over their Party IMHO. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the Dems are going to get beat again and I hope they change their tactics.

But I have to ask, what failures and criminality proneness do you see in the LGBT community, or the women's movement? You are trying to say something, why not just come out and say it instead of sheepishly hiding behind political correctness?

Thank you for proving left wingers are ignorant of reality, since they don't know any 'minorities'.

The 'LGBT' aren't a 'community', that's just commie rhetoric; they murdered each other in record numbers via AIDS, and still the leading demographic on all kinds of epidemic diseases, as one would expect of mentally ill people allowed 'special' exemptions from basic common sense disease control ordinances.They're just mindless self-indulgent sociopaths playing 'victims' for a demographic of dumb dope-addled Burb Brats, making them think they're 'defending oppressed peoples n stuff'. They enjoy laughing at you rubes, as do most other 'minorities'.

Nobody knows what your babbling about re the last one. That's because what you're parroting is only 'cool' in some echo chamber somewhere.

Last edited:
Well here's a thought - why don't US citizens reunite right now under the current political leadership and work together to make this nation the best it can be? After all, we collectively voted these guys in, so why aren't we even trying to do the right thing and cooperate to get things done rather than obstruct everything? And I do not absolve anybody of guilt here, but I see no reason to wait until 2020 or thereafter.
Trouble is half America hate the other half...and that is the delema,nice thought Task,but no chance

It does seem that way at times, but I think the truth is that the extremists make so much noise and so often shown on TV that their power, numbers, and message appear to be stronger than it is or should be. We see a few hundred people screaming and shouting in the halls of Congress or protesting outside n the street but I'm thinking they are not representative of the rest of us. My guess is that there is a fairly large number of people out there who don't hate one side or the other but instead are truly disgusted with both sides. And then there are probably quite a few people on each side who don't agree with or distrust the other side but do not necessarily hate them. But the agitators and extremists are all you see on TV and so their influence is magnified to be more than it really is.
Task you should already Know...that Empty Vessels Make The Most Noise...…...steve

Yeah, but those people do get a lot of airtime on TV, which I think influences people more than it should. Which is one reason why I think the Democrats lost a lot of support over the Kavanaugh episode, it turned a lot of people off. I think people want politics to be more civil and reasonable and less intimidating. The democratic wingnuts want to intimidate, and right now they've got too much influence over their Party IMHO. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the Dems are going to get beat again and I hope they change their tactics.

Democrats are just a criminal syndicate now, habitual and chronic liars, deviants, and traitors. Anybody who want civility back in politics will just have to deport the vermin, it's that simple.

Thank you for proving left wingers are ignorant of reality, since they don't know any 'minorities'.

The 'LGBT' aren't a 'community', that's just commie rhetoric; they murdered each other in record numbers via AIDS, and still the leading demographic on all kinds of epidemic diseases, as one would expect of mentally ill people allowed 'special' exemptions from basic common sense disease control ordinances.They're just mindless self-indulgent sociopaths playing 'victims' for a demographic of dumb dope-addled Burb Brats, making them think they're 'defending oppressed peoples n stuff'. They enjoy laughing at you rubes, as do most other 'minorities'.

Nobody knows what your babbling about re the last one. That's because what you're parroting is only 'cool' in some echo chamber somewhere.
I can't imagine what could create the climate that would drive a group to seek shelter and unite in solidarity separated from their fellow Americans. :rolleyes-41:

Thanks again for illustrating for us the right wing politics that created identity politics.

I can't imagine what could create the climate that would drive a group to seek shelter and unite in solidarity separated from their fellow Americans. :rolleyes-41:

Thanks again for illustrating for us the right wing politics that created identity politics.

Because you said so. Too bad we have so many who have assimilated just fine, while you and your cadres have to pander to the dregs who won't.

How about the respect for all humans movement?

That would be great if you could convince the right wing of that. As it is they are selective of who they show respect.

That would be great if you could convince the right wing of that. As it is they are selective of who they show respect.
Extremists on both sides tend to not care to be aware of peripheral details.

Because you said so. Too bad we have so many who have assimilated just fine, while you and your cadres have to pander to the dregs who won't.
Marriage equality is a fine example of assimilation that the right wing resisted. It's also a fine example of how a community organized by their identity can overcome social repression. The problem is that although gay/lesbians won the fight for marriage equality, the ill will shown to the community by the right wing lives on. Your prior post demonstrates that ill will. But you expect these people to rally around you and your flag. It doesn't work like that.

Last edited:

Marriage equality is a fine example of assimilation that the right wing resisted. It's also a fine example of how a community organized by their identity can overcome social repression. The problem is that although gay/lesbians won the fight for marriage equality, the ill will shown to the community by the right wing lives on. Your prior post demonstrates that ill will. But you expect these people to rally around you and your flag. It doesn't work like that.

You and your ilk will say the same thing when and if you manage to get pedophilia legalized. There is no such thing as 'marriage equality', just because some freaks managed to convince a lot of doped addled stuck-in-the-sixties morons that a sick sexual fetish is the same as being 'black n stuff'. Nothing 'fine' about it, except to other mentally ill deviants. The 'Gay Rights' hoax was founded by a Communist and pedophile lover, and pedophiles were founding members of homosexual 'rights' groups, openly so. Facts don't help you, so deny them.

Question is the thread? I meant to say end of 2020

I would like to believe that if there is one thing we have learned as a human race it is that we must come together in collective intelligence and faith if we are to continue
onward with maximum efficiency.

I see how my fellow citizens live across the nation and I simply do not understand how we have managed to fall so far, unless through trickery.

So I ask everyone reading if you do in fact have faith, or believe, that we as citizens can truly band together in unison; while working in joint effort to move the entire nation towards a single positive and prosperous goal?

For far too long have we as a society forgotten how many actually live here in our great nation and aboard so please I beg all of you to always remember that we really can as people unite across the globe with todays techonogly in a mattor of seconds.

With technology today we can unite every single legal voter there is in the entire nation in a matter of days, if not hours. So again we cannot forget that no matter what happens we will always have our human connection.

We can never forget that we as citizens will always have the opportunity, from birth, to be apart of the positive growth that helps resecure our future for all.

We can never forget that we can always reunite under a new banner if the situation calls .We can always come together under a new light that has begun to shine. Facts always change over time and so do numbers.

We as people must all finally begin to understand how valuable we each are and we must all never forget that we can always gain more for all with collective unison.

To put it point blank, the numbers dont add up.

We as citizens have a right to not only take back our nation but our economy and our future.

Travis Michael Bell - NRP.

You lost me at the "more for all' which indicates that people who are being successful without you or help from the Govt. should feel obligated to take care of the Collective . Collective intelligence and faith sounds like communism or at the very least Socialism. I like free thought and the ability for people to not be part of the "Collective" and think and believe like everybody else. Wow you really wrote that crapola?

No, I will never be part of the Republican party.

We all need to remember that as U.S citizens we have the right to form any righteous group we deem necessary for survival.

Just because you are forced into thinking we cant reunite under a new name doesnt mean its true.

Like I said its very clear the numbers dont add up and it's extremely clear the current political leadership isnt capable of providing the soild and stable future we all deserve. We as citizens are being lead down a pitch black hallway and if we all started to band together we would be able to see all of the problems around us.

It all starts with us being much more efficient when
communicating over the internet and soical media.
We all need to start searching for the truth and we all need to waking up.

We all need to realize how easy it is for a collective political gathering to remain in unison while always focusing on the reason and logic of everything.

We all must start fighting harder than ever to come closer to your fellow good willed brothers and sisters here at home for it is our bond here in the homeland that will allow for us to grow beyond what anyone could imagine.
Come together?....No.

Thanks Oddball! That was a real psycho leftist , rambling tirade by a well I won't generalize." Don't argue with idiots, they will drag you down to there level and beat you with sheer experience". I bet Penelope wears a P@$$y hat!!!!
I want a divorce.

No, I will never be part of the Republican party.

We all need to remember that as U.S citizens we have the right to form any righteous group we deem necessary for survival.

Just because you are forced into thinking we cant reunite under a new name doesnt mean its true.

Like I said its very clear the numbers dont add up and it's extremely clear the current political leadership isnt capable of providing the soild and stable future we all deserve. We as citizens are being lead down a pitch black hallway and if we all started to band together we would be able to see all of the problems around us.

It all starts with us being much more efficient when
communicating over the internet and soical media.
We all need to start searching for the truth and we all need to waking up.

We all need to realize how easy it is for a collective political gathering to remain in unison while always focusing on the reason and logic of everything.

We all must start fighting harder than ever to come closer to your fellow good willed brothers and sisters here at home for it is our bond here in the homeland that will allow for us to grow beyond what anyone could imagine.

I am not forced. I made a decision to never vote for another Republican ever again. Never. I know you mean well.
So you support a Party that supports the Porn Industry and Objectification of women in Hollywood The glamorization of Gun Violence on TV, Gangster rap and Illegal Immigration. While they enrich themselves on the same vices they profess to oppose. HYPOCRITS.!

Forum List

Back