Do You Think That Dick Cheney Is A Good Person?

Which One Would You Categorize Dick Cheney To Be?

• He's Good AND He's Honest

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • He's Good but He's NOT Honest

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • He's NOT Good AND He's NOT Honest

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • He's NOT Good, But At Least He's Honest

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Why don't you answer the question MarcATL?

What exactly has he been dishonest about?
What exactly makes him a "bad person"?

Its funny how you libs pretend you like to believe people are innocent until proven guilty, except of course when it comes to Republicans.

I've never really understood this obsession libs have with Cheney.

MarcATL hates Cheney and thinks he's evil because Cheney is white.

Dick Cheney is the most loathsome Vice President in the history of the office.

Yes, worse than even Spiro Agnew.

Please... based on what? Dick Cheney is one of the greatest VPs in American history and the fact that the libs hate him so much is a testament to that fact.

That's true, he is probably the best VP we've ever had. Just look how useless and embarrassing Joe Biden is in comparison.

Honestly, Cheney would of made a great President too.

Its funny how you libs pretend you like to believe people are innocent until proven guilty, except of course when it comes to Republicans.

I sense that you people cannot name ONE good or honest thing that he did.

However, I'll answer. He believes in torture and is unapologetic about it...there goes his goodness.

He lied about the WMDs to push an uneccessary war that him and his cronies already were planning on going into pre-911...there goes his honesty.

To top it off, he almost blew one of his so-called friends to smithereens with a shot-gun while hunting.

Can any of you extreme RW partisan hacks name ONE thing that's good or honest about the scum-sucking pig?

Please... based on what? Dick Cheney is one of the greatest VPs in American history and the fact that the libs hate him so much is a testament to that fact.

You've got to be kidding me.

Almost all of Dick Cheney's pet projects were abandoned in Bush's second term.

The War on Terror

Torture

Blind Belligerence to Foreign Hostile Regimes

The Erosion of Civil Liberties in the name of Surveillance

Nobody can support Cheney and call themselves an adherent of liberty.

And, there you have it, the opinion of the: certified Obamarrhoidal Freaks, genuine Congenital Idiots, and established Pieces of Shit.

Or an honest person?

Why/why not?

He's a good person....and he's a professional politician. I think most politicians are, in essence, good people but its easy to see them in the worst possible light.

Same question...what things that he did that stood out as particularly good to you?

Twas answered already: just being against the despicable certified LIEberrhoidal or Obamarrhoidal Freaks, genuine Congenital Idiots, and established Pieces of Shit......and what this sleaze has done in its process of destroying America (just follow Obamaturd's Agenda) is more than adequate proof of the destructive power...and the potential destructive power.....of these aforementioned contemptible fucktards.

Is Dick Cheney a good person? No.

Is Dick Cheney a liar? Yes.

Has Dick Cheney thrown other people (as well as Jr.) of the last administration under the bus? Yes.

Cheney stinks on ice, and also is a coward who never served this country in the military, yet thought nothing about lying to the American people as to who was truly responsible for 9/11.

Iraq was an unjust war, Cheney just wanted to finance his company Halliburton.

However, I'll answer. He believes in torture and is unapologetic about it...there goes his goodness.

He lied about the WMDs to push an uneccessary war that him and his cronies already were planning on going into pre-911...there goes his honesty.

To top it off, he almost blew one of his so-called friends to smithereens with a shot-gun while hunting.

Can any of you extreme RW partisan hacks name ONE thing that's good or honest about the scum-sucking pig?
And he allowed a flunky to take the fall when he was involved in leaking the identity of a CIA officer.

Cheney is the classic Nixionian republican: an enemy of the rule of law, contempt for due process, supporter of the Imperial Presidency and the American Empire. All political opponents are ‘traitors.’

Rattle MarATl is one of the prime examples of Obamarhoidal Arseholes, genuine Congenital Idiots, and established Pieces of Shit.

His contemptible accusations of the SUPERLATIVE PERSON CHENEY is a pack of distortions and OUTRIGHT LIES.

I simply don't want to waste any more of my time repudiating the idiocy of the Obamarrhoidal shitheads.

Frankly, i doubt if many will bother to repudiate this obvious BULLSHIT about a great man like Cheney.

It's like bothering with the repudiation of some Nazi Nincompoop Swine's opinion of Churchill.

Enough is enough......adios.

Last edited:
Or an honest person?

Why/why not?

He's a hero of mine. Oh and by the way, my grandaughter happens to be of Trinadian blood so next time you want to give me neg rep and tell me I don't understand what racism is all about you jerk, remember my Trinity is a beautious and wonderous half white and half black most beautiful baby.

Fuck you.

You are a bastard. You are the racist.

Last edited:
Dick Cheney is an arrogant, self-serving, criminal sonofabitch. I would like to see him prosecuted and imprisoned. And if the ordeal kills him -- good. I hope he suffers on the way out. The rotten bastard is responsible for more misery than he could ever atone for.

Dick Cheney is an arrogant, self-serving, criminal sonofabitch. I would like to see him prosecuted and imprisoned. And if the ordeal kills him -- good. I hope he suffers on the way out. The rotten bastard is responsible for more misery than he could ever atone for.

Okey dokey moron why?

Because he was vice president over a war in Iraq? :lol: check Biden.

Because he was vice president over a war in Afghanistan? :lol: check Biden.

Whoah geeze because he was vice president over a war in Libya? :lol:whoopsies. check Biden.

Need I go on?

You are pathetic you sorry anti war souls that are bombing the shit out of Libyan people but loving every minute of it. Because it's a democrat bombing the shit out of people.

Smells like Vietnam. Yeah, smells like Vietnam.

Forum List

Back