Do you think President Obama will allow an election in 2012?

Do you think President Obama will allow an election in 2012?

• Total voters

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Inspired by this post from Frank:

Obama will not allow an election in 2012, so this is irrelevant

Now you don't really believe that do you??

Nothing else makes sense.

He's already radioactive to Jews and Moderate and now he's threatened to withhold Social Security checks until he gets his demands met, I don't see how he wins with only people like Jake Starkey and Rdean voting for him. He's going Mugabe on us and will use the Army to keep himself in power.

Be sure to vote in the poll above.

I think the chances of Obama trying to prevent a 2012 election are rather small. He has, after all, seen how God struck "President" Chavez with cancer as a sort of preventive for that sort of philosophical bowel movement. But, on the other hand, were Our Kenyan President a Muslim then all bets are off.

Idiot question. You been smoking Truthmatters' bong?

Not at all. I've just decided to poll the rest of USMB since we least have one idiot among us who thinks President Obama is going to stop the 2012 election.

He's never stopped campaigning.

If his evil plan is to take away the vote he's doin' it wrong

It was a dumb meme when idiot leftists breathlessly predicted that Bush would suspend the '08 elections and declare Marshall (sic) Law, and it's a dumb meme now.

I completely agree.

How would he?

Lets assume he tried [as comical as that is]. How would he, knowing that 40% of the country is liberal and will fucking kill him on site and the another 40% is conservative and want his ass doing hard labor in a military brig.

and I don't mean a bunch of dudes hoping somebody does something, I'm talking heavily armed Veterans making a move on DC.

Is there some bizzarre law that may allow this, that I never heard of?

Forum List

Back