Do you think people you disagree with should be shot?

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Although there are a lot of people at this messageboard I think are disgusting, wrong, delusional, out there, sick, etc., I would never want any of them shot. Nor do I think of them as the enemy. Or evil. Even though I have said that on occasion. One of the things that makes this country great, is the fact that we can talk about our differences without going all Proud boy on each other.

What say you? You think liberals should be shot?

1430468619637.jpg

Although there are a lot of people at this messageboard I think are disgusting, wrong, delusional, out there, sick, etc., I would never want any of them shot. Nor do I think of them as the enemy. Or evil. Even though I have said that on occasion. One of the things that makes this country great, is the fact that we can talk about our differences without going all Proud boy on each other.

I don't wanna shoot anybody.

A good dope-slap is all most of them need.

You mean like on a baseball field shot?

Only people that like ranch over blue cheese

That's exactly what I had in mind!

Forum List

Back