Do you think people are partial to their own race?

If any of it were true, you'd not be here trying to fluff your ego.

i agree and i am ashamed of myself.

i am sick and i am lost.

i can't help myself - all i can do is hurt others.

i just wish i was never born.

but i was, so you're out of luck.

The other day when I was on break with my friends at my job, we seen a black child walking in the middle of traffic. We did the white thing and helped him over and found his mother. I'll never forget what his mother said, "O, there he is, no worries, I'd just make another one!"

They are not like us; they don't see things the way we do. There are some stark differences in races, and the sooner people realize this the better.

^bullshit^

Insightful, thought-out reply JB. Although you probably say I'm a racist, I don't "hate" anybody, I simply think everyone has a rightful home. Japanese have Japan, blacks have Africa, Haiti, etc. Hispanics have Mexico, etc. No nation anywhere is 100% white. Iceland, due to its cold climate is the closest, but I've seen territories change hands in under a decade. Remember, in 1940 the US was over 95% white.

^bullshit^

Insightful, thought-out reply JB. Although you probably say I'm a racist, I don't "hate" anybody, I simply think everyone has a rightful home. Japanese have Japan, blacks have Africa, Haiti, etc. Hispanics have Mexico, etc. No nation anywhere is 100% white. Iceland, due to its cold climate is the closest, but I've seen territories change hands in under a decade. Remember, in 1940 the US was over 95% white.

Let's ask the natives where White peoples' place is...

Moron.

^bullshit^

Let's ask the natives where White peoples' place is...

Moron.

Awesome display of linguistical savvy. If anyone says that we are all equal, what he is really saying is he doesn't want you to examine the richness and exceptional attributes of your white heritage. We are not all equal, the same way a Pit Bull is not equal to a Chihuahua. And in order to facilitate equality, one race always has to be shit on for it to come to fruition. Look no further then Saddam's Iraq. He was a Sunni, a minority. Shites were the clear majority. To promote his race "equal" he had to dispense violence; throw the majority (Shias) under the bus. It didn't turn out to well did it?

Forum List

Back