Do you think people are partial to their own race?

I happened to accidently overhear a conversation between a neighbor and a neighborhood political leader who were non-white. The leader was going on about how their race would overtake the whites, and own all the means of production one day soon. Then it would be "whiteys" turn to be a second class citizen.

I was shocked. I knew and trusted both of these people for a decade, and never knew they harbored such thoughts. Then I began to wonder will other races treat me the way whites have done to minorities throughout history in this country?

I decided as an open-minded person that I was letting false fear overtake my judgement.

I happened to accidently overhear a conversation between a neighbor and a neighborhood political leader who were non-white. The leader was going on about how their race would overtake the whites, and own all the means of production one day soon. Then it would be "whiteys" turn to be a second class citizen.

I was shocked. I knew and trusted both of these people for a decade, and never knew they harbored such thoughts. Then I began to wonder will other races treat me the way whites have done to minorities throughout history in this country?

I decided as an open-minded person that I was letting false fear overtake my judgement.

Huh uh. Sure you overheard this conversation. I have a feeling you don't want to directly say your views between this and the immigration thread. So you say things like "some people" and "I overheard this."

• Banned

Huh uh. Sure you overheard this conversation. I have a feeling you don't want to directly say your views between this and the immigration thread. So you say things like "some people" and "I overheard this."

Well, I have found my expert! There is always a know-it-all around with all the answers. You don't even know who I am, and you can read my mind! It is a miracle!

I have been hit on two sides at one time. First was the conversation I overheard. Your attitude toward this conversation interests me. Will you be an illegal supporter or a Libertarian?

So, I have been Googling like mad on questions of race, and illegal immigration. It is going to be more difficult for me because I consider myself an open-minded center-left independent. I voted for President Obama, and supported ObamaCare health care for all. I am a member of the NAACP, NOW, and People for the American Way, all of whom are against the Arizona immigration law. So, I am out on a limb with my own human rights conscious people. But, I have always been a guy who makes up his own mind regardless of the popular trend.

I believe ILLEGAL is not a race. ILLEGALS AND THEIR ANCHOR BABIES are taking American taxpayers for a ride by entering this country illegally. This is a question of law enforcement and crime, not race. The illegals want to make it race, and human rights, but that does not fly.

American taxpayers are eating $113 billion a year for illegal aliens and their anchor babies. In our compassion for others less fortunate than ourselves, AMERICA IS BEING RIPPED OFF BY CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THEIR ANCHOR BABIES!

Support Governor Jan Brewer of Arizona and SB1070, the Arizona immigration law.

I think Americans are already second class citizens in their own country, and I include Americans of all races.

:eek::eek::eek:

You live in a mixed-race neighborhood???

:eek::eek::eek:

You live in a mixed-race neighborhood???

Doesn't everybody? Heck, my next door neighbors are a mixed race family.

will other races treat me the way whites have done to minorities throughout history in this country?

in your FUCKING DREAMS ! ! !

IF YOU ARE LUCKY other races will treat white people the way Hitler treated Jews.

white people never felt threatened by ******* or mexicans in the sense of losing things like financial power to them, so we treated them quite well - like pets. Hitler treated Jews the way he did because Germans were threatened by Jews exercising certain powers in areas such as banking.

nigs and mexes will always be threatened by whites because they know we are superior to them therefore once we are minority they will do the same to us as Hitler did to Jews.

and that's my OPTIMISTIC prognosis because GERMANS are the ethnicity that produced people like Kant, Nietzsche, Freud, Wagner etc while Nigs and Mexes produced AT BEST some "freedom fighters" but mostly just rapists and thugs.

it is really best NOT TO THINK what they will do to your children, or you will have to, as a preventive measure, drown your children in the toilet yourself.

I ... never knew they harbored such thoughts.

what makes you think you know anything now ?

Last edited:

Wild guess? African American? There are more black on black murders than white on white. There are more blacks killing blacks in africa than ethnic cleansing anywhere else on the planet.

If it was two old black guys..they were just fucking with your head or having too much to drink. :lol::lol:

Wild guess? African American? There are more black on black murders than white on white. There are more blacks killing blacks in africa than ethnic cleansing anywhere else on the planet.

If it was two old black guys..they were just fucking with your head or having too much to drink. :lol::lol:

I'm guessing they were Hispanic. They aren't exactly secret about their plans to take over our country.

Yup, I am. Hang me from the nearest tree, but I've found it easier to understand whites and where they are coming from than those of other races. Call me a racist if you must, but I am more comfortable around people I understand than those I do not.

OMG Bobby, do you sincerely believe that way? Do you honestly not believe non-whites can not be racist? F'ing libs... please come out of your Pollyanna bubbles. It's not like anything *needs* to be done, but to not have an accurate world view is just amazing. Get a f'ing clue, non-white racists exists... I know it's hard to imagine, but it's true.

OMG Bobby, do you sincerely believe that way? Do you honestly not believe non-whites can not be racist? F'ing libs... please come out of your Pollyanna bubbles. It's not like anything *needs* to be done, but to not have an accurate world view is just amazing. Get a f'ing clue, non-white racists exists... I know it's hard to imagine, but it's true.

Where in the fuck, exactly, did he say that?

Somebody has brainwashed the fuck out of you.

Agreed. I never said non-racist whites don't exist. But between this Amanda and the "Well some people say that we should be shooting illegal aliens and anchor babies as they cross into the U.S" thread, I get mighty suspicious.

What's the quote... oh yeah...

Weak. Go back to whatever board you run off to, little girl.

Talk about weak... :lol: Have you not read what's been written?

Yup, I am. Hang me from the nearest tree, but I've found it easier to understand whites and where they are coming from than those of other races. Call me a racist if you must, but I am more comfortable around people I understand than those I do not.

Hey Amanda ! Long time. Glad to see you :razz:

Agreed. I never said non-racist whites don't exist. But between this Amanda and the "Well some people say that we should be shooting illegal aliens and anchor babies as they cross into the U.S" thread, I get mighty suspicious.

Srsly? Let's see the quote. I won't be holding my breathe because we both know you're talking out of your ass.

What's the quote... oh yeah...

Weak. Go back to whatever board you run off to, little girl.

Talk about weak... :lol: Have you not read what's been written?

Yes, I have.

Please point out where the kid said that he believes only white people can be racist.

Here it is again:

Forum List

Back