Do you think paying teachers extra for increasing test scores from one year from the

"giving up"? nice invention. teachers don't give up. they find ways to bring about success. i love your claim that "you are no teacher" because it underscores the lack of information you are dealing with and taints anything else you might say. if you want to think i'm no teacher, do that. I have a couple of thousand students who say otherwise. their position on it is a bit more relevant than yours.

I did some gradaute work on the development of e-english, a spoken word-printed synthesis which complements the other two (spoken and formal written). If you'd like, I can point you to a paper I wrote about it which includes a discursive analysis of text in a chat room. sorry that you are unfamiliar with this dialect of english used online but I can provide resources if you are interested. admittedly, that paper was written a bunch of years ago, but the thesis remains accurate.

Once again we see your pattern of giving up and looking to lower standards to excuse and justify your failure.

You are clearly not qualified to tell me or anyone else anything about English.

If you'd like, I can point you to a paper I wrote about it which includes a discursive analysis of text in a chat room.

If you want me to correct your paper it's going to cost you, and I don't think you can afford me.

Once again we see your pattern of giving up and looking to lower standards to excuse and justify your failure.

wow. you make it a real strong habit of speaking out of ignorance, don't you. and inventing ideas to then attack? that's a real marketable skill, i'm sure.

If you'd like, I can point you to a paper I wrote about it which includes a discursive analysis of text in a chat room.

If you want me to correct your paper it's going to cost you, and I don't think you can afford me.
correct it? that's hilarious. and here I was all ready to explain the tough words to you.

If you also need me to help you improve your English in general, it's going to cost you quite a bit more.

You are clearly not qualified to tell me or anyone else anything about English.

to be told that I'm unqualified by an uninformed ignoramus? i'll wear that badge with pride.

There is nothing to be proud of in the way you have presented yourself here. You have presented the image of a lazy, semi-literate buffoon who encourages mediocrity and excuses failure in himself and others. What a champion. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back