Do you think obama will help al-Qaeda anymore like he did in Libya?

Obama has continued Bush's war policy.

He has made our friends doubt us, yes, but his warmongering is no different.

obama has stepped up what bush did even to the point of helping our enemy in Libya.
Good pont...
Iraq has a non sectarian government? Lives lost should be the marker.
The federal government of Iraq is defined under the current Constitution as an Islamic,[1] democratic, federal parliamentary republic.[2] The federal government is composed of the executive, legislative, and judicial branches, as well as numerous independent commissions.

Wikipedia
[edit]Legislative branch

obama natural ally is Al Quaeda. Of course he would help them any way he could.

Explain.

The entire arab spring uprisings, that obama speaks so well of, is all about Al Queada and the muslim brotherhood creating a pan arab caliphate. Muslims have wanted to do this since 1922 and the end of the Ottoman Empire. He's in these ridiculous peace talks with the Taliban while they are murdering our military. In every controversy obama has taken whichever side Al Quaeda was on. He doesn't want to simply withdraw from Afghanistan, he wants to undo the war itself without being actually blamed for undoing the war. When we leave Afghanistan, the taliban will be restored to the position they had before we ever got there.

obama natural ally is Al Quaeda. Of course he would help them any way he could.

Explain.

The entire arab spring uprisings, that obama speaks so well of, is all about Al Queada and the muslim brotherhood creating a pan arab caliphate. Muslims have wanted to do this since 1922 and the end of the Ottoman Empire. He's in these ridiculous peace talks with the Taliban while they are murdering our military. In every controversy obama has taken whichever side Al Quaeda was on. He doesn't want to simply withdraw from Afghanistan, he wants to undo the war itself without being actually blamed for undoing the war. When we leave Afghanistan, the taliban will be restored to the position they had before we ever got there.

While I do disagree with these peace talks with the Taliban while we are still fighting them, I find it hard to see how Obama wants to help Al Qaeda while at the same time bombing their pants off in Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

obama has stepped up what bush did even to the point of helping our enemy in Libya.
Good pont...
Iraq has a non sectarian government? Lives lost should be the marker.
The federal government of Iraq is defined under the current Constitution as an Islamic,[1] democratic, federal parliamentary republic.[2] The federal government is composed of the executive, legislative, and judicial branches, as well as numerous independent commissions.

Wikipedia
[edit]Legislative branch
I thought the discussion was on Libya?:eusa_whistle:

While I do disagree with these peace talks with the Taliban while we are still fighting them, I find it hard to see how Obama wants to help Al Qaeda while at the same time bombing their pants off in Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

OPEN YOUR EYES. At the beginning of America's action in Libya I said Al Qaeda were the rebels, then after Gaddafi was taken out Al Qaeda flags were being flown at government buildings now we have al-Qaeda committing genocide in Libya.

OPEN YOUR EYES. At the beginning of America's action in Libya I said Al Qaeda were the rebels, then after Gaddafi was taken out Al Qaeda flags were being flown at government buildings now we have al-Qaeda committing genocide in Libya.

Do we have the same thing going in in Syria? (As McCain is demanding multi-national action there)?

/OT

Do we have the same thing going in in Syria? (As McCain is demanding multi-national action there)?

/OT
Yes I believe it is.

And he cannot run on his record...he will get called out on it.

He's gotta run on his record. It's a great record.
That's why he and his willing tools in the Congress are accusing the Republicans of waging a "War On Women">? Really Gracie?

Son? You're either a dupe, ignorant, or a paid idiot to do his bidding.

Shoo-!

Listen to Rick Santorum. Then listen to the Governor of Virginia. The first two that comes to mind. Shall I list the others?

He's gotta run on his record. It's a great record.
That's why he and his willing tools in the Congress are accusing the Republicans of waging a "War On Women">? Really Gracie?

Son? You're either a dupe, ignorant, or a paid idiot to do his bidding.

Shoo-!

Listen to Rick Santorum. Then listen to the Governor of Virginia. The first two that comes to mind. Shall I list the others?
I don't want you to do a fucking thing deany bu go away while taking your racist misogyny with you.:eusa_hand:

Well, not in Afghanistan. In Afghanistan obama stood by while 8 Americans were murdered over the phony koran abuse and obama even apologized for that one. In the Central Africa Republic, obama is helping Al Quaeda kill the Christians.

Forum List

Back