CDZ Do you think Nikki Haley is lying about Tillerson and Kelly?

Yes Nikki Haley has written a book and like all authors she wants it to be successful and make money. The question I have is do you believe she has fabricated statements from Tillerson and Kelly or do you believe she is being accurate? Given the specificity of what she claimed Tillerson and Kelly said, and the generic tone of their responses, I believe Nikki Haley. If someone accuses you of saying A, B, and C and your response is "at no time was I ever doing D, E, and F" you are probably lying.

Tillerson denies undermining Trump after Nikki Haley allegations
I remember the praise leftist gave Haley when she resigned on the expected date. Now, why is she being questioned?

News Flash Asshole:
The electoral college is what we use.

Don't like it?...do something about it Like you did with the Senate Rules.

Or be patient it may work in your favor this time.

Jo

The constitution keeps getting in their way..as was intended. :)

Yes Nikki Haley has written a book and like all authors she wants it to be successful and make money. The question I have is do you believe she has fabricated statements from Tillerson and Kelly or do you believe she is being accurate? Given the specificity of what she claimed Tillerson and Kelly said, and the generic tone of their responses, I believe Nikki Haley. If someone accuses you of saying A, B, and C and your response is "at no time was I ever doing D, E, and F" you are probably lying.

~~~~~~
I don't believe that Nikki Haley is lying.

I doubt she is lying and kudos to her for rejecting the advances but there remains one question (already asked by Rush). Did she inform the President that the Deep State was moving against him or did she just save it for her book?

~~~~~~
I don't believe that Nikki Haley is lying.

I doubt she is lying and kudos to her for rejecting the advances but there remains one question (already asked by Rush). Did she inform the President that the Deep State was moving against him or did she just save it for her book?
I wondered the same thing. My guess is no, President Trump probably would have sent off a couple of Tweet missiles in the direction of Tillerson and Kelly :)

Who knows. But it would be in character. And Haley is spot on in her description of how the Deep State works to undermine the American people.

"They were stalling, distracting, taking matters into their own hands -- doing anything they could to resist carrying out his policies,...They were heading down a very dangerous path...What they were doing was disloyal to the president. More important, it was disloyal to the American people who elected him,..."

Unfortunately for that point, the American people didn't elect him. The Electoral College did that. Once that's done, he has to be POTUS of the whole nation, not just the 25% of the electorate who voted for him.

Added to that is that those officials, including the POTUS himself, take an oath to serve the interests of the country, not those of the POTUS.

News Flash Asshole:
The electoral college is what we use.

Don't like it?...do something about it Like you did with the Senate Rules.

Or be patient it may work in your favor this time.

Jo

If only you had reading skills you might have noticed I was addressing the quote in the post.

And what does that quote SAY? Need me to read it??

"More important, it was disloyal to the American people who elected him"

SEE IT NOW?

FOR FUCK'S SAKE it's sitting right there in the quote nest that you just quoted. :banghead:

Go lurn how two REED.

Last edited:
I agree, sadly trump doesn't. If you don't agree with trump, you must be a fake in his opinion and the opinions of his base.

If you dont agree with the President then you are, at best, a fool.

Hmmmm, you must be a trumpanzee. How long have you been in love with that fat ass Orange liar?

It seems you're also a ditto head, in love with that fat ass child molester.
You've been on this board long enough to know the rules of the "Clean Debate Zone".

Who knows. But it would be in character. And Haley is spot on in her description of how the Deep State works to undermine the American people.

"They were stalling, distracting, taking matters into their own hands -- doing anything they could to resist carrying out his policies,...They were heading down a very dangerous path...What they were doing was disloyal to the president. More important, it was disloyal to the American people who elected him,..."

Unfortunately for that point, the American people didn't elect him. The Electoral College did that. Once that's done, he has to be POTUS of the whole nation, not just the 25% of the electorate who voted for him.

Added to that is that those officials, including the POTUS himself, take an oath to serve the interests of the country, not those of the POTUS.
Was Nikki Haley lying?

I agree, sadly trump doesn't. If you don't agree with trump, you must be a fake in his opinion and the opinions of his base.
Was Nikki Haley lying?

Halley is running for President, either in 2024 or 2028. This book keeps her in the limelight. Her reported comments are inconsistent and vague.

--- or possibly, in 2020.

Filing deadlines for primaries are looming, and she can't let herself be seen entering the race before the Senate is sticking a fork into Trump. That kind of disloyalty will be punished by a premature political death. So, the window to get into the race is closing way before a possible conviction / removal opens the contest. How is that supposed to play out for her in 2020?

As to Nikki Haley lying, does it matter in the age of Trump and "alternative facts"?

Halley is running for President, either in 2024 or 2028. This book keeps her in the limelight. Her reported comments are inconsistent and vague.

Filing deadlines for primaries are looming, and she can't let herself be seen entering the race before the Senate is sticking a fork into Trump. That kind of disloyalty will be punished by a premature political death. So, the window to get into the race is closing way before a possible conviction / removal opens the contest. How is that supposed to play out for her in 2020?

As to Nikki Haley lying, does it matter in the age of Trump and "alternative facts"?

You are living in an alternative fact if you think Trump invented the current
Political discourse ambience. You're failure is the incessant narcissism of thinking you're on the moral high ground. It's laughable.

Jo

Hmmmm, you must be a trumpanzee. How long have you been in love with that fat ass Orange liar?

It seems you're also a ditto head, in love with that fat ass child molester.
You've been on this board long enough to know the rules of the "Clean Debate Zone".

Mea culpa, I deleted my post.

“Do you think Nikki Haley is lying about Tillerson and Kelly?”

Of course not.

Her account is consistent with other accounts documenting the fact that Trump is reckless, irresponsible, and unfit to be president.

Absolutely she is lying. Don't believe anything Tillerson or Kelly say, either.

No,

I met and talked to Nikki two years ago now?
(In the presidential suite, I was doing a side job)

At a Clemson game, she is real nice along with her husband and kids.

Was Nikki Haley lying?

I don't know. I'd have to see the whole statement before I'd render a judgment. Besides which, I wasn't there.

In general I trust Nikki Haley's integrity.

Last edited:

On the first, that's on the assumption that Rump won't be able to run if you know what I mean.

On the second, yes we expect Rump to lie every time he either opens his gaping maw or doesn't. We expect "alternative facts" from Kellyanne Conway and unlimited bullshit from the usual punditry. We don't expect it from Nikki Haley.

It's hard to trust her, considering her never Trumper history. There are some great voices speaking in favor of Trump, but I can never trust people who have been never Trumpers in the past.

I believe her. I think she has integrity.

It's hard to trust her, considering her never Trumper history. There are some great voices speaking in favor of Trump, but I can never trust people who have been never Trumpers in the past.

Well, she's publicly defended Trump as well as his family. I wouldn't consider her a "never-Trumper", although she may have once been one.

I dont agree exactly, but I would say the odds are pretty good that the person is an unadaptive player in a new era of politics that doesnt need parties, Big Media or Ivy League sheep skins.

Forum List

Back