Do you think like me that all humans look similar and are similar?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
And look similar? Of course, there are differences such as skin color, for example. But all have a head, a face, a torso, an ass, two legs, two arms. Everyone has to relieve themselves in the bathroom, everyone has red blood. For me, all people look and behave alike, all cry, think, eat, sleep, hope, be happy, laugh, etc.

And look similar? Of course, there are differences such as skin color, for example. But all have a head, a face, a torso, an ass, two legs, two arms. Everyone has to relieve themselves in the bathroom, everyone has red blood. For me, all people look and behave alike, all cry, think, eat, sleep, hope, be happy, laugh, etc.

I have to think about this a minute

Ok, well the magic 8 ball said "most likely" ... so I'm going with that answer!

I am able to pick the human out of a lineup of several species 95% of the time.

Nope, there's only one Lumpy 1 ...

Not all humans look similar. Mortimer does not look like this!

Attachments

• Sexy-Supermodel-Braided-4.jpg
    Sexy-Supermodel-Braided-4.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 68
Maybe physically, but definitely not culturally. These people are nothing like me...

baltimore-riots-2015-604x270.jpg

Why do you say this as if you are on the outside looking in?

Are you not human?

And we'll all pink on the inside and share 95% of our DNA. Race is an artificial construct created by drawing arbitrary lines between us.

Maybe physically, but definitely not culturally. These people are nothing like me...

qnggezqngxkghwiawwre.jpg

How about these people?

qnggezqngxkghwiawwre.jpg

How about these people?
I never see those people in public.

And we'll all pink on the inside and share 95% of our DNA. Race is an artificial construct created by drawing arbitrary lines between us.
Agreed. Culture is what truly separates us.

qnggezqngxkghwiawwre.jpg

How about these people?
I am somewhere in between.

qnggezqngxkghwiawwre.jpg

How about these people?
penn-state-rioters-twitter.jpg

How about these people?

qnggezqngxkghwiawwre.jpg

How about these people?
penn-state-rioters-twitter.jpg

How about these people?
Im not familiar with them. Are they violent criminals in gangs, or are they just a bunch of drunk people celebrating a sports teams win? Both destroyed a car, but that is where their similarities end.

No.
Actually, we are Less morphologically "similar" than many other animals who Are designated to have different Races/Subspecies.
And Race is Not just about Skin Color.

640px-African_Pigmies_CNE-v1-p58-B.jpg

`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back