Do you think liberals know that crude is as natural as whale shit?

Did you know that donkeys are not overly smart pack animals?

and.., dumber than a rock, lazy, stubborn, hell even a Mule is more intelligent. :up: ...... :lmao:

and compared to an Elephant.., no contest, the Elephant is smarter, understands human commands, stronger, can easily carry their own weight plus they are more family oriented, very protective of their offspring.., not to mention their manure is 10 times more Eco/Earth friendly, whereas donkeys spread their obnoxious weed seed spreading scum wherever they go, one could go as far as calling some of them..., "THUGS". :up:

This argument is incredibly silly and stupid to begin with. It's like saying, millions of people die of starvation every year, so why worry about gun violence where only 200 people die in a given city in a given year? Any natural oil spill that may occur in the ocean happens away from the shores. Tanker spills and gulf oil pills affects us right here close to our homes. God, when will stupid cons understand basic facts of life?

You, are a fucking moron. There is no other way to put it. Keep on thinking crude is such a pollution. That way a person like me can laugh in your stupid fucking face.

Let us know when you stop using petroleum based products you typical pile of hypocritical double talking shit.

The same fucking seepage that is coming out of the ground on sea floors is EXACTLY THE SAME stuff that spills out of oil tankers.

Do you actually think your are clever?

This argument is incredibly silly and stupid to begin with. It's like saying, millions of people die of starvation every year, so why worry about gun violence where only 200 people die in a given city in a given year? Any natural oil spill that may occur in the ocean happens away from the shores. Tanker spills and gulf oil pills affects us right here close to our homes. God, when will stupid cons understand basic facts of life?

You, are a fucking moron. There is no other way to put it. Keep on thinking crude is such a pollution. That way a person like me can laugh in your stupid fucking face.

Let us know when you stop using petroleum based products you typical pile of hypocritical double talking shit.

The same fucking seepage that is coming out of the ground on sea floors is EXACTLY THE SAME stuff that spills out of oil tankers.

Do you actually think your are clever?

Nope, you are such an incredible DF, you don't even understand the risks posed by two different sources of pollution. One happens deep down in no man's waters. The tankers and gulf oil spills happened close to shores where fishermen do fishing, tourists travel and beaches get polluted.

Of course I never expected stupid con morons to understand basic facts of life. The more you open your mouth the worse you make cons look. I like that. Keep talking.

21,000 gallons of crude is just a drop in the bucket considering the billions of gallons that seep from the sea floor, but it will screw up a beach for a while. A nine mile area would have minimal impact on wildlife. That's just the facts.

So as a percentage of the world's population, you would say the people killed in the 9/11 attack were just 'a drop in the bucket'.

hmmmm, interesting reasoning...

You choose to make issue of the molehil while ignoring the mountain, thus, the stupid lies with you and yours.

God, when will stupid cons understand basic facts of life?

"GOD" ??, when did you anti-Christ start relying on GOD ? when you,or any libertard provide SOME basic facts of life, we will understand perfectly. now get back to your kindergarten class or the teacher will count you as tardy.

When you have to become pro-oil spill to defend your ideology,

maybe your ideology needs its head examined.

I never thought I'd see spin so bad that now an oil spill is being spun as a positive

Hey they used to spin cigarette smoking as good because dying young eased the financial burden on Social Security and Medicare.

Everything is made from the earth.

Except moon rocks. Lol

Actually, moon rocks did come from earth.

How the Moon Formed: Violent Cosmic Crash Theory Gets Double Boost

The formation of the moon has long remained a mystery, but new studies support the theory that the moon was formed from debris left from a collision between the newborn Earth and a Mars-size rock, with a veneer of meteorites coating both afterward.

Earth was born about 4.5 billion years ago, and scientists think the moon arose a short time later. The leading explanation for the moon's origin, known as the Giant Impact Hypothesis, was first proposed in the 1970s. It suggests the moon resulted from the collision of two protoplanets, or embryonic worlds. One of those was the just-forming Earth, and the other was a Mars-size object called Theia. The moon then coalesced from the debris.

The long-standing challenges this scenario faces are rooted in the chemistry of the moon. Most of the models of the giant-impact theory often say that more than 60 percent of the moon should be made of material from Theia. The problem is that most bodies in the solar system have unique chemical makeups, and Earth, Theia and therefore the moon should as well. However, rock samples from the moon reveal that it is puzzlingly more similar to Earth than such models would predict when it comes to versions of elements called isotopes. (Each isotope of an element has different numbers of neutrons.) [Evolution of the Moon: A Visual Timeline (Gallery)]

Of course, that is a theory.

21,000 gallons of crude is just a drop in the bucket considering the billions of gallons that seep from the sea floor, but it will screw up a beach for a while. A nine mile area would have minimal impact on wildlife. That's just the facts.

So as a percentage of the world's population, you would say the people killed in the 9/11 attack were just 'a drop in the bucket'.

hmmmm, interesting reasoning...

I'm sorry you're all out of reasonable arguments, deflection noted.

Uranium's natural too. Doesn't mean you wanna make jewelry out of it. :)

uranium_jewelry_med.jpeg

Uranium Jewelry RadioactiveThings.com

That jewelry is made for quack medical benefits. I'd recommend white gold and a diet high in whole grains.

--LOL

1. how about when Al Shartpon takes a shit, I can't smell the difference.
oooh my gawd, PLEASE !! don't tell us you have been that close to his asshole. :lmao: ..... :lmao:
i heard that "97%" of all scientists believe that flies are the only know flying insect that have been close enough to al sharptons ass to sample the fumes, but unfortunately, they all died within 24 hours.

Forum List

Back