do you think girls with no makeup are better attractive?

Svante

cybernetic organism
Dec 11, 2008
Ragnarök
i see Selena Gomez i n interview on CBMT and she have her eyes with big circles aaround them. the circles were very dark crem so i could see them much more then her face. when i see her in film she look better wiithout this. Dakota flanning she wear much makeup allso.some girls i n my school wear to much lipcrem and this make the lips come out from there face. parfume allso they wear but this put on to much. Christian Serretos and Rebecka Liljeberg are in films and they dont wear makeup. girls that dont wear no makeup or lite makeup look much better. what d o you think about this? :cool:

I was going to ask the very same thing!

I think you need to grow a few hairs between you legs, svante.

Now ladies,,,be nice.

I think our buddy is a teenager from Canada........or Sweden.

I doubt he realizes this place is full of middle aged women who don't know who the hell he is talking about!

Now ladies,,,be nice.

I think our buddy is a teenager from Canada........or Sweden.

I doubt he realizes this place is full of middle aged women who don't know who the hell he is talking about!

LOL...oh i sorta figured that out already.

The nursery is to the left if he cant interact with the adults.

Selena Gomez is about age 16 I believe, I know because she is dating Justin Bieber, we all have heard of him right?? *haha*
I have a granddaughter who is so Bieber crazy...omg, it's not even funny.
But, Selena Gomez is an actress too, she starred in a little show called The Wizards of Waverly Place, it comes on the Nick channel or Disney.
She is a tiny girl, and she has started singing some too....I see her with make-up all the time on Tv, she's gonna be like the older stars, always seen with make-up!
I don't care for Selena that well..her music or her acting.
But she really doesn't have much for boobs....she might blossom out there one day, but right now, she's got fried eggs people.

Why use celebrities as an example? They have publicists and other assistants and handlers that force the makeup because that's what people want to see.

The fact that celebrity handlers know that people want to see that pretty much answers your question.

Forum List

Back