CDZ Do you think Donald Trump would be a better President than Barack Obama?

Even if Trump won THIS election he wouldn't be given the flaming sack of dog shit Obama had to deal with when he took office. I find it amusing how so many of you forget the predicament we were in at the start of the Obama presidency. Whoever wins next month they will certainly have a better chance to do well than Obama had. There is no way to even compare the coming presidency with what Obama had to start with. I'm not Obama's biggest fan but get fucking REAL.

Yep, instead of losing jobs at an alarming rate, we are gaining jobs at a steady rate.

Instead of the stock market dropping through the floor, it is holding steady at over 18,000.

Instead of being in the middle of a major war, we are trying to scale back our military intervention by shifting from boots on the ground to air and artillery support.

Instead of gasoline being almost 4.00/gal, it's down to between 2.00 and 2.50/gal, and that is because of our reduced use but increased drilling.

Yep, whoever comes into office next will have a cake walk compared to what Obama walked into.
except that while Obama had to clean up Bush-mess, Trump wants to clean up the whole neo-con racket going back to before Reagan.

Trump makes a lot of claims. Many such as this "huge" cleanup are irrational because the problem is too institutionalized to change just because he might get elected. It is far more likely he would meet with some kind of misfortune bucking the system. OR he would just start to realize that the problem is too big and just settle in on making changes that enrich himself personally as THAT is what he is best at.

Even if Trump won THIS election he wouldn't be given the flaming sack of dog shit Obama had to deal with when he took office. I find it amusing how so many of you forget the predicament we were in at the start of the Obama presidency. Whoever wins next month they will certainly have a better chance to do well than Obama had. There is no way to even compare the coming presidency with what Obama had to start with. I'm not Obama's biggest fan but get fucking REAL.

That ball-less piece of bought off shit bailed out the very bankers that caused the financial collapse to begin with and the reason that they got away with it is because stupid fucks like you have no clue on how banks really do business and how they are tied to the hips of the foreign owned Federal Reserve bankers that extend credit created by nothing. They cause these collapses and then profit from them by attaining HARD assets from credit extended by nothing that YOUR signature actually created on a Promissory note that was then monetized. The banks don't risk shit but they charge you usury with the pay off of the principle back ended so the first fifteen years or so on a thirty year "note" (Look up what note is in Black's Law dictionary) you are paying interest on a "loan" that YOU created with your signature.

I don't mean to come across like a jerk but it just staggers the imagination when I read something as stupid as what you posted. Barrypuppet solved nothing nor did he have any idea on how to make things better. He simply did as he was told and was rewarded by the Fed and the quantitative easing program. When the legislation passed in the House for a top-down audit of the Fed, the leftards on the banking senate committee blocked it and there was nary a word from the Barrypuppet because he knew what side of the bread his butter was on. What a disgusting pile of gutless shit Barrypuppet is and will always be. He passed the NDAA that helped to put the NSA on steroid, we have indefinite detention now with no due process, The Smith-Mundt Act of 1947 was done away with which makes it legal for your beloved gubermint to feed you propaganda. Yeah, he is one despicab;e excuse for a leader and if I could get him in a debate? I would destroy him......he would be stuttering just like he does sans his tele-prompter.,

He kept up the wars abroad, uses drones that kill civilians and he knows that the CIA, Mossad, Saudi Intel, MI5,MI6 are the driving forces behind al qaeda/ISIL/ISIS. He knows that it was the E.U and George Soros that toppled the duly elected government of the Ukraine. He knows that Benghazi was all about arming a proxy army to overthrow Assad in Syria that we are allegdly suppose to be leery of which is why we are monitored by everything we do on-line while we have a totally unsecured border. Grow the fuck up and stop believing the lamestream media and pick up a book some time.

Rant over.....

S0... ??? You think our situation right now...today is comparable to the economic situation eight years ago? OR....??? are you just trying to play "the expert" on an overview of how the world really works?

I thought I made it clear that I was no fan of Obama.

Well... your "rant" not withstanding and somewhat stipulated to I do believe that our situation even including the mess in the Mideast is better than it was eight years ago. Obama has made some mistakes playing the front man to organizations and so called experts that meddle in other countries business.

Yep, instead of losing jobs at an alarming rate, we are gaining jobs at a steady rate.

Instead of the stock market dropping through the floor, it is holding steady at over 18,000.

Instead of being in the middle of a major war, we are trying to scale back our military intervention by shifting from boots on the ground to air and artillery support.

Instead of gasoline being almost 4.00/gal, it's down to between 2.00 and 2.50/gal, and that is because of our reduced use but increased drilling.

Yep, whoever comes into office next will have a cake walk compared to what Obama walked into.
except that while Obama had to clean up Bush-mess, Trump wants to clean up the whole neo-con racket going back to before Reagan.

Trump makes a lot of claims. Many such as this "huge" cleanup are irrational because the problem is too institutionalized to change just because he might get elected. It is far more likely he would meet with some kind of misfortune bucking the system. OR he would just start to realize that the problem is too big and just settle in on making changes that enrich himself personally as THAT is what he is best at.
So you are saying we are fucked so we might as well give up?

Well yes and no. I seriously doubt someone like Trump would succeed in that effort. Clearly there is a problem there to fix. The problem is not unlike a lymphomic cancer that has spread thru out our system. If say a Trump-like presidential candidate and half a dozen new candidates for the Senate and a dozen candidates to the House all collaborated to run at the same time backed with the funds of Buffet, Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg, and other like minded billionaires maybe that kind of a dedicated movement would still have barely enough clout to actually dig out the parasites that are sucking the life out of our system and be intelligent enough to do it in a fashion that there would be something left worth having, it could be done. It would probably cost half a trillion dollars to win enough elections to have enough votes in the three branches of government to root out the scoundrels.

That ball-less piece of bought off shit bailed out the very bankers that caused the financial collapse to begin with and the reason that they got away with it is because stupid fucks like you have no clue on how banks really do business and how they are tied to the hips of the foreign owned Federal Reserve bankers that extend credit created by nothing. They cause these collapses and then profit from them by attaining HARD assets from credit extended by nothing that YOUR signature actually created on a Promissory note that was then monetized. The banks don't risk shit but they charge you usury with the pay off of the principle back ended so the first fifteen years or so on a thirty year "note" (Look up what note is in Black's Law dictionary) you are paying interest on a "loan" that YOU created with your signature.

I don't mean to come across like a jerk but it just staggers the imagination when I read something as stupid as what you posted. Barrypuppet solved nothing nor did he have any idea on how to make things better. He simply did as he was told and was rewarded by the Fed and the quantitative easing program. When the legislation passed in the House for a top-down audit of the Fed, the leftards on the banking senate committee blocked it and there was nary a word from the Barrypuppet because he knew what side of the bread his butter was on. What a disgusting pile of gutless shit Barrypuppet is and will always be. He passed the NDAA that helped to put the NSA on steroid, we have indefinite detention now with no due process, The Smith-Mundt Act of 1947 was done away with which makes it legal for your beloved gubermint to feed you propaganda. Yeah, he is one despicab;e excuse for a leader and if I could get him in a debate? I would destroy him......he would be stuttering just like he does sans his tele-prompter.,

He kept up the wars abroad, uses drones that kill civilians and he knows that the CIA, Mossad, Saudi Intel, MI5,MI6 are the driving forces behind al qaeda/ISIL/ISIS. He knows that it was the E.U and George Soros that toppled the duly elected government of the Ukraine. He knows that Benghazi was all about arming a proxy army to overthrow Assad in Syria that we are allegdly suppose to be leery of which is why we are monitored by everything we do on-line while we have a totally unsecured border. Grow the fuck up and stop believing the lamestream media and pick up a book some time.

Rant over.....

S0... ??? You think our situation right now...today is comparable to the economic situation eight years ago? OR....??? are you just trying to play "the expert" on an overview of how the world really works?

Well... your "rant" not withstanding and somewhat stipulated to I do believe that our situation even including the mess in the Mideast is better than it was eight years ago. Obama has made some mistakes playing the front man to organizations and so called experts that meddle in other countries business.

I will simply beg to differ on that. While I would gladly pull the lever at the gallows concerning Bush and his neocons? The financial collapse was staged and planned just like all financial collapses are staged and planned by the international bankers that throw out the line of cheap credit created by nothing in order to ensnare the stupid and then add hard assets from credit created by Promissory notes that are monetized as if the Fed bankers printed that money themselves. It's all a massive scam of Biblical proportions. Barrypuppet "borrowed" from the Fed for his Porkulus program and then the Fed injected anywhere from 85 to 65 BILLION dollars am month via "Quantitative Easing" that did nothing be make the dollars in existence worth even less. There has been a "fire sale" of land and industries that has been put up for the price of buying debt notes disguised as "U.S Treasury notes". How you can claim the at the Middle East is better after the fiasco with Syria and the continued war in Afghanistan that is simply being used to guard the poppy fields or the fact that ISIS is being funded by your beloved "gubermint"with logistics being provided by Saudi intel, MI5, MI6 and the Mossad? All the while the southern border is unsecured and muslim refugees are being flown here overtly and covertly??? If things seem better to you? Pass me some of that doobage.....I could use it.

Well yes and no. I seriously doubt someone like Trump would succeed in that effort. Clearly there is a problem there to fix. The problem is not unlike a lymphomic cancer that has spread thru out our system. If say a Trump-like presidential candidate and half a dozen new candidates for the Senate and a dozen candidates to the House all collaborated to run at the same time backed with the funds of Buffet, Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg, and other like minded billionaires maybe that kind of a dedicated movement would still have barely enough clout to actually dig out the parasites that are sucking the life out of our system and be intelligent enough to do it in a fashion that there would be something left worth having, it could be done. It would probably cost half a trillion dollars to win enough elections to have enough votes in the three branches of government to root out the scoundrels.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Rant over.....

I will simply beg to differ on that. While I would gladly pull the lever at the gallows concerning Bush and his neocons? The financial collapse was staged and planned just like all financial collapses are staged and planned by the international bankers that throw out the line of cheap credit created by nothing in order to ensnare the stupid and then add hard assets from credit created by Promissory notes that are monetized as if the Fed bankers printed that money themselves. It's all a massive scam of Biblical proportions. Barrypuppet "borrowed" from the Fed for his Porkulus program and then the Fed injected anywhere from 85 to 65 BILLION dollars am month via "Quantitative Easing" that did nothing be make the dollars in existence worth even less. There has been a "fire sale" of land and industries that has been put up for the price of buying debt notes disguised as "U.S Treasury notes". How you can claim the at the Middle East is better after the fiasco with Syria and the continued war in Afghanistan that is simply being used to guard the poppy fields or the fact that ISIS is being funded by your beloved "gubermint"with logistics being provided by Saudi intel, MI5, MI6 and the Mossad? All the while the southern border is unsecured and muslim refugees are being flown here overtly and covertly??? If things seem better to you? Pass me some of that doobage.....I could use it.

I don't dispute the overview you present. How do you propose exercising the parasites? These are some well armed meddlers. They won't give up the feed bag or their grip on the biggest teat so easily. The public is easily swayed and misdirected so that it is a miracle they can even just vote against their own best interests and not put the barrel of a revolver in their mouth to end their personal confusion.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

How much time do you have? :lol:

Rant over.....

I don't dispute the overview you present. How do you propose exercising the parasites? These are some well armed meddlers. They won't give up the feed bag or their grip on the biggest teat so easily. The public is easily swayed and misdirected so that it is a miracle they can even just vote against their own best interests and not put the barrel of a revolver in their mouth to end their personal confusion.

What do I propose? A collective awakening of people like you and myself because they still need us. There are people that are simply going along that do their compartmentalized jobs because they don't feel like they have any other choice that are just waiting for the chance to break free. There are "white hats" that have kept the wolf at the door using their shoulders waiting for us to wake the fuck up. Collective consciousness is what it will take and there is a mass awakening going on which is why the elites have stepped up the pressure because they are in a "make or break" mode This is real and it is happening. The internet has backfired on the elites in ways that they never expected because it has brought about the alternative media and given us a way to research without going to libraries.You know what is really going on and you have a duty to share it. "Man up".....pass it on and stand by what you know to be truth. We are at the tipping point. I know where I stand and that is on the side of us "common people" that have had our sweat equity stolen from us like slaves building the pyramids in Egypt. I am totally pissed and when I came to the realization that I have worked 25 percent of my life for free? I got pissed...we should all be pissed.

trump is absolutely better at everything, to suggest otherwise is insane.

Trump is absolutely better at everything than Obama is? Cool..........love to see the two of them play a game of 1 on 1 basketball to 21 points.

Trump would get his ass waxed.

I'd like to see Obama build a company, create a job and make a payroll. He would get his ass waxed.

You think Trump has ever "built a company"? He has people build his companies. Trump is nothing more than a promoter. Doubt the dude even knows the name of the quarterly return filed to report payroll taxes.

And Obama ran the most lucrative campaign in the history of the United States, so I don't think he feels insecure.

You seem to be clueless on how companies are created. It takes one person to come up with an idea and take the risk to move forward. As the company grows, additional workers are hired to do the work necessary for its continued growth. But if Trump or some other businessman hadn't started a company, those workers would be out of a job or working for some other company builder.

And Obama never ran a campaign. He took donated money and hired people to run his campaign. And what the hell is a "lucrative" campaign? One that makes money?

Barack Obama tells Donald Trump to stop whining
It seems Barack Obama is not a big fan of Donald Trump. Michelle Obama even made a rant on Trump and how poorly he treats women.

If Donald Trump wins, do you think he will be a better President than Barack Obama? Which areas can he perform better at than Barack Obama? Which policies would he enforce better?
PicMonkey-Collage.jpg

The first thing I know he will do is nominate competent and professional men and women to his cabinet. They will be charged with reviewing the internal structure and operations of their assigned bodies and reporting that information back to him. HE WILL THEN DECIDE WHAT TO DO OR PROPOSE TO COGRESSl

He will revoke and rescind the thousands of executive directives, regulations, and policies enacted by Obama. He will compile and recommend to CONGRESS that they take action as the Constitution meant it to be.

Barack Obama tells Donald Trump to stop whining
It seems Barack Obama is not a big fan of Donald Trump. Michelle Obama even made a rant on Trump and how poorly he treats women.

If Donald Trump wins, do you think he will be a better President than Barack Obama? Which areas can he perform better at than Barack Obama? Which policies would he enforce better?
PicMonkey-Collage.jpg
very difficult to say

Rant over.....

What do I propose? A collective awakening of people like you and myself because they still need us. There are people that are simply going along that do their compartmentalized jobs because they don't feel like they have any other choice that are just waiting for the chance to break free. There are "white hats" that have kept the wolf at the door using their shoulders waiting for us to wake the fuck up. Collective consciousness is what it will take and there is a mass awakening going on which is why the elites have stepped up the pressure because they are in a "make or break" mode This is real and it is happening. The internet has backfired on the elites in ways that they never expected because it has brought about the alternative media and given us a way to research without going to libraries.You know what is really going on and you have a duty to share it. "Man up".....pass it on and stand by what you know to be truth. We are at the tipping point. I know where I stand and that is on the side of us "common people" that have had our sweat equity stolen from us like slaves building the pyramids in Egypt. I am totally pissed and when I came to the realization that I have worked 25 percent of my life for free? I got pissed...we should all be pissed.

This "ground swell" epiphany you are experiencing is noble for sure. My only critique is about your timing. Bringing your point up 3 weeks from the election is a fruitless exercise.

If you are serious and have enough respect in the real world you should start 3-4 years before your targeted election. If you can generate interest from a wealthy benefactor and have the financial backing to organize a "party" similar to taking any "startup" to fruition. It's just that an idea or working philosophy like what it would take to actually generate significant and real change would take a lot of money and no returns other than the freedom and ownership of our country being the reward. Breaking up "the game" and taking the "board" away from the thieves and scammers will require immense power.

What I would hesitate to engage in is some half assed attempt to right the ship. There are just so many ways you could poison the well and shoot yourself in the foot trying to assemble a framework and public personna of this "movement". If the powers that be get wind of your intent to shake up the status quo and it appears that you might have even a chance to succeed the early blowback could be proportional to the effect on the leach's loss of the control they now enjoy.

Rant over.....

This "ground swell" epiphany you are experiencing is noble for sure. My only critique is about your timing. Bringing your point up 3 weeks from the election is a fruitless exercise.

If you are serious and have enough respect in the real world you should start 3-4 years before your targeted election. If you can generate interest from a wealthy benefactor and have the financial backing to organize a "party" similar to taking any "startup" to fruition. It's just that an idea or working philosophy like what it would take to actually generate significant and real change would take a lot of money and no returns other than the freedom and ownership of our country being the reward. Breaking up "the game" and taking the "board" away from the thieves and scammers will require immense power.

What I would hesitate to engage in is some half assed attempt to right the ship. There are just so many ways you could poison the well and shoot yourself in the foot trying to assemble a framework and public personna of this "movement". If the powers that be get wind of your intent to shake up the status quo and it appears that you might have even a chance to succeed the early blowback could be proportional to the effect on the leach's loss of the control they now enjoy.
agreed completely good post

Forum List

Back