Do you think China really a threat to the United States?

This one: "How?"

How.... I'm no longer interested in answering any of your bullshit. Fuck off.

Why do you keep posting if you don't want to discuss the topic of any of the threads you are posting on?

I'm not addressing the topic.......

Go ahead and give it a try.

I'm addressing.........

You are not addressing the topic. Go ahead, boy.

China is not now a threat to the United States. It will be some time before they are capable of being one (if ever), and they well know it.

How.... I'm no longer interested in answering any of your bullshit. Fuck off.

Why do you keep posting if you don't want to discuss the topic of any of the threads you are posting on?

I'm addressing.........

Let me know when you are start talking like an adult...... Instead of keep insulting people.

I'm addressing.........

Let me know when you are start talking ........

Trying to address the topic now, boy. Join in or get lost.

I'm addressing.........

Let me know when you are start talking ........

Trying to address the topic now, boy. Join in or get lost.

You keep modifying my post. Read my hips. Let me know when you want to start talking like an adult and stop insulting people. Aside from that fuck off.

Um...........ok...........

?????????

Um........... what are you saying? Stay with the topic. Did militants cut off your balls and shove it [sic] up to [sic] your mouth?

Do you realize the error you made in pronoun/antecedent agreement there? You're not going to improve if you don't start paying attention.

Stay with the topic moron.

Oh, are you ready to stay with the topic now, boy? Good news. Go ahead.

If so why?

Not now, no. THey're not ready. In 20 years time they'll have military spending up to US levels, and their training will better as they make their armed forces more professional.

The Chinese are as selfish, if not more so, than the America, and the people are like robots, which is a problem, they are willing to believe the vilification of Japan without too much of a second thought.

Forum List

Back