Do you think China really a threat to the United States?

No. They just promised to enact cap and trade. I'm so beside myself with mirth that Obama convinced our chief global rival to shoot themselves in the foot that I could kiss Obama on those thin, half white chicken lips of his.

Unhate-Foundation-Obama-and-Jintao-Kissing.jpg

I believe NOTHING the Chinese say or attempt to do! I don't know what the Chineses word is for the muslim, "Taqiyya", but they are certainly on a par with muslims in that respect!
The Chinese are more devious than Muslums. Muslums don't hide the fact that they want to control the world.

I believe NOTHING the Chinese say or attempt to do! I don't know what the Chineses word is for the muslim, "Taqiyya", but they are certainly on a par with muslims in that respect!
They are actually fighting muslim extremist. They do not play 'we must get along with terrorist types'.

Satim_-_main.jpg

China has begun to build its first airstrip in the Spratly Islands, according to IHS Jane’s analysis of Airbus Defence and Space satellite imagery taken in March.

SCS_-_main.jpg

The 23 March images show a paved section of runway 503 m by 53 m on the northeastern side of Fiery Cross Reef, which China began to turn into an island in late 2014. Paving and ground preparation of other sections of the runway has also begun further along the island. In addition, workers have paved about 400 m by 20 m of apron.

China's first runway in Spratlys under construction - IHS Jane's 360

The Chinese are more devious than Muslums. Muslums don't hide the fact that they want to control the world.
Wow! You've deciphered China's secret intentions? Does the NSA know about this>?

Uncle Ferd says, "Yea...

... dey buildin' two new aircraft carriers...

... so's dey can load dat 200 million man army up on it...

... an' den come over here an' eat our lunch...

... den we all gonna be eatin' fish heads an' eggrolls."

Thank you all for giving your input. Concerning aspirations upon ruling the world I do not think every country has that aspiration. It may be some people here and there scatter throughout the nations that believe they can co-op every nation under their thumbs but the ultimate creator did not make this world to be one nation all the same. It has but one ruler and that is not something humans can contain although some humans may think they can.

OP wrote: Concerning aspirations upon ruling the world I do not think every country has that aspiration.

Uncle Ferd says...

... "But China an' Russia an' dem Mooslamics do."

Satim_-_main.jpg

China has begun to build its first airstrip in the Spratly Islands, according to IHS Jane’s analysis of Airbus Defence and Space satellite imagery taken in March.

SCS_-_main.jpg

The 23 March images show a paved section of runway 503 m by 53 m on the northeastern side of Fiery Cross Reef, which China began to turn into an island in late 2014. Paving and ground preparation of other sections of the runway has also begun further along the island. In addition, workers have paved about 400 m by 20 m of apron.

Also they are building thousands of drones and they put the US carriers on alert with their New Aircraft carrier killer super sonic missle

China Debuts 'Carrier Killer' Missiles in Military March

Satim_-_main.jpg

SCS_-_main.jpg

Also they are building thousands of drones and they put the US carriers on alert with their New Aircraft carrier killer super sonic missle

From the article, "Despite the display of military might (and pomp and circumstance), even Chinese President Xi Jinping hinted that the country can’t afford such a large standing army in announcing troop cuts of 300,000 personnel. The PLA is the world’s largest military force, with roughly 2.3 million service members."

Read more: China Debuts 'Carrier Killer' Missiles in Military March
Defense.org

Most generally the Chinese people I have met are good people. They have bad actors just like anyone else. On a whole Han the Chinese majority are just like most people with a desire to live in peace.

They are a large enough country one could expect they will try to keep enough on hand for self defense as needed.

Satim_-_main.jpg

SCS_-_main.jpg

From the article, "Despite the display of military might (and pomp and circumstance), even Chinese President Xi Jinping hinted that the country can’t afford such a large standing army in announcing troop cuts of 300,000 personnel. The PLA is the world’s largest military force, with roughly 2.3 million service members."

Defense.org

Most generally the Chinese people I have met are good people. They have bad actors just like anyone else. On a whole Han the Chinese majority are just like most people with a desire to live in peace.

They are a large enough country one could expect they will try to keep enough on hand for self defense as needed.

Lmao... Those fuck heads build an entire city that no one lives in....

They are modernizing their military....

There are massive cities in China where no one lives

Satim_-_main.jpg

SCS_-_main.jpg

Defense.org

Lmao... Those fuck heads build an entire city that no one lives in....

They are modernizing their military....
Why wouldn't they? It's been the people here selling them the stuff to do it with.

Forum List

Back