Do You Think Blacks Are Cursed By God?

Actually, blacks are not cursed any more. In the 21st century, blacks have more freedom than we whites. Especially financially, where it matters. They may not be the biggest millioners, but they have a lot more financial freedom.
Blacks never were cursed. Not by god. Blacks were made in the image of god which is why we were the first people to populate the planet.

The Bible has a passage that says that the blacks were turned black because of a sin that their forefather did, but I forgot what that sin was. Anyways, archeology does prove indeed, that it was the prehistoric Ethiopians that spread out of Africa and conquered the world.

The bible doesnt say anything like that to my knowledge. People were turned white when god punished them in the bible or he turned part of their body white to show the Hebrews he was real.. Sounds more like that leftover fairy tale from slavery regarding the mark of Cain. It never says he was marked with Black skin. White people just made that up to justify slavery. Irregardless everyone died and Noahs offspring repopulated the planet. Its scientifically impossible for Noah to have been anything other than Black. White people cant produce Black people.

Yes I can produce black people, I just have to knock up a black girl.

Actually, blacks are not cursed any more. In the 21st century, blacks have more freedom than we whites. Especially financially, where it matters. They may not be the biggest millioners, but they have a lot more financial freedom.
Blacks never were cursed. Not by god. Blacks were made in the image of god which is why we were the first people to populate the planet.

The Bible has a passage that says that the blacks were turned black because of a sin that their forefather did, but I forgot what that sin was. Anyways, archeology does prove indeed, that it was the prehistoric Ethiopians that spread out of Africa and conquered the world.

The bible doesnt say anything like that to my knowledge. People were turned white when god punished them in the bible or he turned part of their body white to show the Hebrews he was real.. Sounds more like that leftover fairy tale from slavery regarding the mark of Cain. It never says he was marked with Black skin. White people just made that up to justify slavery. Irregardless everyone died and Noahs offspring repopulated the planet. Its scientifically impossible for Noah to have been anything other than Black. White people cant produce Black people.

Thats not two white people producing a Black person. :rolleyes:

The first two people to procreate had to have been Black. If they had been white there would be no Black people.

Are Blacks Cursed by God? — Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY

Usually whenever racial discussions take place -- the belief that blacks are ultimately inferior crops up -- my question is, let's concede that blacks are inferior, now what?

Let's assume that blacks are the most inferior humans on the planet, ok -- now what?
What policy wise do we do about them? Or is the objective mostly about establishing the belief that blacks are inferior, period? I would think such a claim should be followed by something more than racial bragging rights - shouldn't their be some policies in place to deal with these inferior people? Especially if it is also believed that those inferior people messes up everything for the rest of "us"

The belief is long held among "Christians" that blacks were cursed by God, from the article: "It is claimed that not only the slavery of blacks was in fulfillment of this Biblical curse, but their black skin color is too."

I can only imagine how tough it must be for a black person, knowing they are not only inferior, but cursed by God himself; as one man said about growing up as a child in a mostly white church that preached this type of doctrine:

"It was in the summer of 1951 when I, as an inquisitive seven-year-old, sat on the steps of the First Baptist Church in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, and cried. I had tried diligently to rub off the blackness of my flesh, because my white girl companions had remarked about its offensiveness. The rubbing with Ajax cleanser left only a reddened, puffy spot that ached, almost as much as my childish heart, when I began to ponder why a God of love would make a person black, unless he really did not love me."

Apparently, this was a popular belief among Protestants/Catholics up until the late 1800's when the pope at that time said a prayer for those dirty blacks so they wouldn't be evil anymore or something, that was kind of him. Mormons kept this belief going much much later however, they didn't officially contradict this until 2013 -- again, that was kind of them.

So as I asked before, if black folks are mostly inferior, what should be done about them? Especially if you are a believer that God cursed them.
Thats a holdover from the days of slavery when whites tried their hardest to convince Blacks that they were doomed to a life of slavery because god wanted them to be slaves. When you look at the bible, use common sense, and use science you can clearly see that Blacks are gods chosen people.

Israel is God's chosen....that's Biblical

Deuteronomy 14:2

You are a people holy to the Lord your God, and the Lord has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.
Know what else is biblical?
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Too bad you don't do it. You only love those that think like you. Sad, really.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
Notice who's avie is the perfect example of this Sinclair Lewis quote:
When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.

Are Blacks Cursed by God? — Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY

Usually whenever racial discussions take place -- the belief that blacks are ultimately inferior crops up -- my question is, let's concede that blacks are inferior, now what?

Let's assume that blacks are the most inferior humans on the planet, ok -- now what?
What policy wise do we do about them? Or is the objective mostly about establishing the belief that blacks are inferior, period? I would think such a claim should be followed by something more than racial bragging rights - shouldn't their be some policies in place to deal with these inferior people? Especially if it is also believed that those inferior people messes up everything for the rest of "us"

The belief is long held among "Christians" that blacks were cursed by God, from the article: "It is claimed that not only the slavery of blacks was in fulfillment of this Biblical curse, but their black skin color is too."

I can only imagine how tough it must be for a black person, knowing they are not only inferior, but cursed by God himself; as one man said about growing up as a child in a mostly white church that preached this type of doctrine:

"It was in the summer of 1951 when I, as an inquisitive seven-year-old, sat on the steps of the First Baptist Church in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, and cried. I had tried diligently to rub off the blackness of my flesh, because my white girl companions had remarked about its offensiveness. The rubbing with Ajax cleanser left only a reddened, puffy spot that ached, almost as much as my childish heart, when I began to ponder why a God of love would make a person black, unless he really did not love me."

Apparently, this was a popular belief among Protestants/Catholics up until the late 1800's when the pope at that time said a prayer for those dirty blacks so they wouldn't be evil anymore or something, that was kind of him. Mormons kept this belief going much much later however, they didn't officially contradict this until 2013 -- again, that was kind of them.

So as I asked before, if black folks are mostly inferior, what should be done about them? Especially if you are a believer that God cursed them.
Thats a holdover from the days of slavery when whites tried their hardest to convince Blacks that they were doomed to a life of slavery because god wanted them to be slaves. When you look at the bible, use common sense, and use science you can clearly see that Blacks are gods chosen people.

You are a people holy to the Lord your God, and the Lord has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

The thread isn't about me moron, it's about blacks.

Now pipe down
Then it IS about you, right?

The thread isn't about me moron, it's about blacks.

Now pipe down
Republicans=Hate.

You are dismissed bitch.

Republicans = higher IQ

Democrats = mindless hate group
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
upload_2018-10-23_8-57-10.jpeg

The first two people to procreate had to have been Black. If they had been white there would be no Black people.
Ever wonder if blacks existed prior to God's creation of Adam and Eve, the first Man and woman? Think it thru. What that means changes everything.

Also notice civilization began 6,000 years with whites and the dark races never even invented the wheel. ZERO advancement except as they came in contact with the white descendants of Adam.

Ever wonder if blacks existed prior to God's creation of Adam and Eve, the first Man and woman? Think it thru. What that means changes everything.

Also notice civilization began 6,000 years with whites and the dark races never even invented the wheel. ZERO advancement except as they came in contact with the white descendants of Adam.
That makes no sense at all. The first homo sapiens was a Black person. Whites only appeared 8k years ago. Civilization begin long before whites appeared on the planet. Thats why Egypt is the foundation of the worlds civilizations. This is where you get the sciences from. Egypt. The wheel was invented long before whites appeared as well.

Actually this is possible, I think.

Actually this is possible, I think.
Never in recorded history has two white people created a dark Black person. Its impossible. However two dark Black people can create a light skinned child.

francis-tshibangu-and-anlette-with-their-white-child-daniel-pic-sm-image-1-23152363.jpg

Forum List

Back