Do you think Bain Capital's investments in the Democrat Party are paying/will pay off

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
I see a lot of democrats who take a principled stance against the practices of Bain Capital.

Top Overall Donors | OpenSecrets

Out of the top 100 donors to the democratic party, Bain Capital comes in all the way up at number 9.

So my question is, is Bain Capital run by idiots who have flushed tens of millions of dollars down the toilet by giving to the democratic party? Or is Bain Capital run by very smart people who know lining the pockets of the democratic party will pay off for them via gov't policies?

Dunno but I'm just amazed the dems are accepting the donations!

Not...

I'm sure with all the anti-Bain commercials Obama is putting out he'll follow up with an announcement that they've returned the millions and millions of dollars they've been given.

Take the enemy's money and use it against them.

I hope that's what it is but, really, its a pretty small issue and a sign of just how desperate the R is.

Take the enemy's money and use it against them.

I hope that's what it is but, really, its a pretty small issue and a sign of just how desperate the R is.

So you think the people who run a company with a net portfolio in the billions are so stupid they've been flushing tens of millions of dollars down the toilet in giving to the democratic party? You think year after year they keep giving tens of millions of dollars to the dems while the democrat party is working against their best interests?

Last edited:
Dudley doesn't think, he..... feeeeeels...

I've been asking Obama supporters all about their party's love of Bain dollars and if they have a problem with it.

I hope they know they know they're allowed to say yes they don't like it, and still vote Obama. I don't support or agree with everything Ron Paul does.

Forum List

Back