Do you teach your own children how to hate?

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Just wondering if those of you who are parents, act the same way in real life as you do here, showing intolerance, and vulgarity, when you are around your children? Or do you switch gears, when you are around them?

hate should never been passed along....children learn to hate on their own...society is more than willing to teach hate and intolerance

Just wondering if those of you who are parents, act the same way in real life as you do here, showing intolerance, and vulgarity, when you are around your children? Or do you switch gears, when you are around them?

RETARD ALERT. This is an anonymous message board DESIGNED to have POLITICAL arguments and "discussions".

I was always very careful as my children grew up to ensure they had no preconceived dislikes because of me. Everyone was welcome in my home ( well until she started dating and then BOYS were the enemy).

Up until recently, the word 'hate' was not allowed to be used in our household. Now with such an influence from the kids at school, my kids are using the word more often.

Of course I switch gears from adult/coworker/friend to that of SUPERMOM when I walk in the door in the afternoon. Both Mr. Masq and myself do our best to teach tolerance and understanding. Vulgar language in not allowed, but we do occasionally let one slip out.

"MOM!"

"Ooops ... sorry."

RETARD ALERT. This is an anonymous message board DESIGNED to have POLITICAL arguments and "discussions".

I was always very careful as my children grew up to ensure they had no preconceived dislikes because of me. Everyone was welcome in my home ( well until she started dating and then BOYS were the enemy).

hahahahahaha! BOYS were the enemy, when I reached dating age...according to my parents as well!!!

Especially MUSLIM boys!

If I did, my son would not have a Dora doll that has a pink dress and birthday hat. :lol:

Especially MUSLIM boys!
No worries mate.

No self respecting muslim boy would want to date your westernized daughter.

In my observations in life. Many do teach their children to hate by their actions.

I mean Fiox news should have at least a PG13 rating on it.

lol..

you really think the racist, anti-semitic, hate-filled losers think differently in real life?

lol... too funny.

hate should never been passed along....children learn to hate on their own...society is more than willing to teach hate and intolerance

Don't disagree with you often, but in this case I do. Kids learn real 'hate' at home. Peer pressure might have them mouthing name calling and such, but actual hate in the meaning of prejudice? Learn that at home.

I agree that the mouthing is every bit as hurtful, the difference is that the kid will feel guilt, they know it was wrong. Those that learn it at home, think they are right about what they say. Parents are the first and most influential teachers.

Would you consider a parent teaching their child right from wrong, but their right from wrong wasn't the same as your's, hate?

Would you consider a parent teaching their child right from wrong, but their right from wrong wasn't the same as your's, hate?

I can't see any reason to teach a child not to like others based on race, religion, etc. On the other hand, let's say the parents are pro-choice, they believe it's the ethical stance to take. If they teach their children that anyone pro-life is anti-women, ignorant in general, and probably racist to boot, that would be wrong.

Especially MUSLIM boys!
No worries mate.

No self respecting muslim boy would want to date your westernized daughter.

That's because Western girls have thick necks.

It would dull your blade.

Forum List

Back