Do you talk in your sleep?

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
He snores like a bear, jabbers for hours between snores and now he has even taken to laughing and singing a bit... I've got a show going on all night and it doesn't even seem to include me. :dunno:

Obviously, someone, other than me, isnot getting the kind of deep sleep needed to adequately function through the day....

Do you?

He snores like a bear, jabbers for hours between snores and now he has even taken to laughing and singing a bit... I've got a show going on all night and it doesn't even seem to include me. :dunno:

Hehe- entertaining, isn't it? :D

Once I'm asleep, I sleep like a rock. I probably grumble a little here and there, but I don't snore or talk.
When I was a child, I used to walk in my sleep- now that can be some scary stuff! :eek:

• Banned

Hehe- entertaining, isn't it? :D

Once I'm asleep, I sleep like a rock. I probably grumble a little here and there, but I don't snore or talk.
When I was a child, I used to walk in my sleep- now that can be some scary stuff! :eek:

My oldest kinda did a bit... the walking in his sleep, but only when he visited relatives, not ever did he do it at home within his own room.

I used to grind/clinch my teeth... yikes, that cost a bit...

It is quite entertaining... and really annoying because this is the same man that I have to tiptoe around to find my shoes in the dark! :lol:

Nobody has ever said I talk in my sleep....in fact, I rarely sleep, so I guess that doesn't leave much time for talking.
I have heard others who talk in their sleep tho.....and I am a very light sleeper....if a fly farts, I'll hear it ~LoL~

Obviously, someone, other than me, isnot getting the kind of deep sleep needed to adequately function through the day....

Do you?

I will have an entire conversation with anyone who calls..... sleeping.

Yeah....i talk...and thrash. It would seem my mind never rests.

How can I say that I talk in the sleep or not. But my parents can tell this correctly. I will ask them and then reply you.

I don't talk when I asleep. But I have heard that lots of people have this problem. My younger brother also has this problem He speak some words when he is asleep. First time I surprised when he speak.

One of my roomates did when I was in college. We used to talk to her while she was asleep. Once, we told her she was going to wake up and get some aspiring for a headache. Sure enough, moments later, she woke up and asked for aspirin!

I wake myself up when I talk!

I use to be a lot worse.
I would have nightmares and start yelling out, I use to do this on average I would say every 7-8 nights. For whatever reason I only do it maybe twice a year now.

True story...I was laying on my back asleep...started yelling out, it frightened my wife who sat up and started to shake me....ugh....I threw out my arm and hit her across the face. Fractured her cheek bone and she had one helluva black eye.
I felt like hell...and the looks we were getting for the next month..hoo boy...if looks could kill I would have died the death of a 1000 daggers!

Forum List

Back