Do You Take Offense To Being Called...

Does being called racist bother you?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
In my lifetime I have been called "fucking German" for more times than "racist". But racism towards Germans is political correct. If you complain, you are the racist. I remember my youth in the small town ghetto. Once, I was attacked by three ali teenagers in the public. Reason: I walked there. One of the filth ripped a fence post out and tried to beat my head with the rusty nail forwards. When I managed to take the fence post, a fucking German piece of shit got out of his house and accused me of attacking the kids. I told this filth to fuck off quickly. Yeah, stories like that can be heard from many Germans of this 15.000 residents ghetto.

"Ali teenagers"? ??????
Yeah, they tried to kill me for fun and all you have to do is to detect politically incorrect terms.

In my lifetime I have been called "fucking German" for more times than "racist". But racism towards Germans is political correct. If you complain, you are the racist. I remember my youth in the small town ghetto. Once, I was attacked by three ali teenagers in the public. Reason: I walked there. One of the filth ripped a fence post out and tried to beat my head with the rusty nail forwards. When I managed to take the fence post, a fucking German piece of shit got out of his house and accused me of attacking the kids. I told this filth to fuck off quickly. Yeah, stories like that can be heard from many Germans of this 15.000 residents ghetto.

"Ali teenagers"? ??????
Yeah, they tried to kill me for fun and all you have to do is to detect politically incorrect terms.

Did you have to run from the helicopter? Cool story...

"Ali teenagers"? ??????

Did you have to run from the helicopter? Cool story...
No, I seized the fence post in the moment the filth tried to smash it on my head. A second later and I would have had a nail in my brain. The shitheads immediately ran away.

What's all the furor about?

What's all the furor about?
Imagine my horn would break because of such an attack. An unicorn without horn!

It doesn't bother me. Neither does being called a "librul" or a "neocon". I remember teaching my kids, if someone calls you a name that you are not, it doesn't matter any more than if they called you a sidewalk, a tree, or a ballpoint pen. The only time it should bother you is if it is accurate or close to accurate.

No. Just like the word fascist. These words have been misused so much by the extreme looney left, that they've lost their original meaning.

Forum List

Back