Do you take any Anti-Anxiety Drugs?

I just take straight BEER. That usually works.

Took the words right out of my mouth Willow.

Hops 10g and Barley 20g.

Alcohol is a DEPRESSANT. It does not help but rather hurts with depression. Now maybe it helps with anxiety though as it lessons ones personal morals and such.

Tell that to the dude with the lampshade on his head, and all the women shedding bras and panties.

(I know it's a depressant. Relax. It was a joke)

No, but this thread is making me nervous.

That's because you're unsure of whether anything you post in here is going to be considered gay as hell. And that's understandable.

Btw, I have a plate still sitting on the coffee table with some sammich crumbs on it. :thup:

Took the words right out of my mouth Willow.

Hops 10g and Barley 20g.

Alcohol is a DEPRESSANT. It does not help but rather hurts with depression. Now maybe it helps with anxiety though as it lessons ones personal morals and such.
How does alcohol lessen one's morals...that's the stupidest thing I ever heard. By your logic, the anti-depressants you take lessen your morals.

:cuckoo:

RGS used the wrong word, but right concept. It can lessen inhibitions.

That's because you're unsure of whether anything you post in here is going to be considered gay as hell. And that's understandable.

Btw, I have a plate still sitting on the coffee table with some sammich crumbs on it.
What a slob! I made that sammie for you yesterday. Your place must be roach infested.

:rofl:

How does alcohol lessen one's morals...that's the stupidest thing I ever heard. By your logic, the anti-depressants you take lessen your morals.

Does this mean you subscribe to the Mel Gibson school of excuse?

Btw, I have a plate still sitting on the coffee table with some sammich crumbs on it.
What a slob! I made that sammie for you yesterday. Your place must be roach infested.

:rofl:

Hey, you're the one who left it there. :dunno:

Does this mean you subscribe to the Mel Gibson school of excuse?

No, someone is always responsible for their actions. If he chose to drink himself into such a state that he would do something that stupid, then he chose to do so.

Doctor prescribed me Flexeril a few years ago for severe back pain. (not anti-depressant, but whatever).

I took a pill once....then half a pill a couple of months later....and I think another half a pill last year. I still have this big bottle with them in it. Shit just makes me feel loopy. It might just be psychosomatic, since I don't know how strong the drug is.

I just don't do pills well. The only pills I take are usually ibuprofen when the pain gets too bad.

Don't let Allie see this. ;)http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/131423-muscle-relaxers.html

Flexeril makes me a loopey too, I actually have most of my prescription left from this summer.

Thankfully, I've managed to get through my entire life so far (I'm 60) without the need for any long-term use of prescription drugs.

You listen to the side effects of most of these (especially the anti-depressants) and they're worse than the symptoms they're intended to cure.

Flexeril makes me feel like I weigh 5000 lbs when I wake up in the morning.

absolute, loss of any sexual morals, with alcohol....have no idea with antidepressants...

I'm a sex kitten, when i have a couple of drinks, that's why the hubby is always offering me a drink, just ask him! :lol: :lol:j/k.

Doctor prescribed me Flexeril a few years ago for severe back pain. (not anti-depressant, but whatever).

I took a pill once....then half a pill a couple of months later....and I think another half a pill last year. I still have this big bottle with them in it. Shit just makes me feel loopy. It might just be psychosomatic, since I don't know how strong the drug is.

I just don't do pills well. The only pills I take are usually ibuprofen when the pain gets too bad.

Don't let Allie see this. ;)http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/131423-muscle-relaxers.html

Flexeril makes me a loopey too, I actually have most of my prescription left from this summer.

Well, glad to see it's not in my head then. I wasn't sure about it. I might have psyched myself up into thinking that it would make me loopy.

absolute, loss of any sexual morals, with alcohol....have no idea with antidepressants...

I'm a sex kitten, when i have a couple of drinks, that's why the hubby is always offering me a drink, just ask him! :lol: :lol:

Is there anything more fun than a drunken woman?

How does it do that?

I don't know, it just makes me feel like it's impossible to get my body up out of the bed. I guess it relaxes the muscles so much that it kills your strength.

But this was a long time ago and I took a bit more than the suggested dosage.

I'm a sex kitten, when i have a couple of drinks, that's why the hubby is always offering me a drink, just ask him! :lol: :lol:

I'm not even drunk, just tipsy... even after one drink.

If I drink too much, which I do NOT anymore, I get to the point of "sea sickness" :eek: ....I'll leave it at that....

Well, glad to see it's not in my head then. I wasn't sure about it. I might have psyched myself up into thinking that it would make me loopy.

No, it isn't in your head. :lol:
If I take one I have to plan on not doing anything for a few hours. I also think mine were on time release because it would come in waves.

Since I don't do drugs anymore I like to talk about them a lot and reminisce. :D

I'm not even drunk, just tipsy... even after one drink.

If I drink too much, which I do NOT anymore, I get to the point of "sea sickness" :eek: ....I'll leave it at that....

And that's the problem with drinking.

By the time you get to feeling good, you've probably drank too much.

How does it do that?

I don't know, it just makes me feel like it's impossible to get my body up out of the bed. I guess it relaxes the muscles so much that it kills your strength.

But this was a long time ago and I took a bit more than the suggested dosage.

Why would you want to with muscle relaxers? :lol:

When I did use to do coke, I used to like to take one kind of muscle relaxer that I can't remember the name, I liked it better than anything else when coming down. Of course not doing it, helps now. LOL

Forum List

Back