Do You Suppose Mitt Could Be Somebody's Husband in Law?

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
List of Joseph Smith's Wives
(It's notable that some wives were shared by both Smith and Young)

Louisa Beaman
Zina Diantha Huntington
Prescendia Lathrop Huntington
Desdemona W. Fullmer
Mary Elizabeth Rollins (Lightner)
Patty Bartlett (Sessions)
Marinda Nancy Johnson (Hyde)
Eliza Roxcy Snow
Sarah Ann Whitney
Martha McBride (Knight)
Almera Woodard Johnson
Ruth D. Vose (Sayers)
Eliza Partridge
Helen Mar Kimball
Lucy Walker
Emily Partridge
Sarah Lawrence
Rhoda Richards
Melissa Lott
Fanny Young (Murray)

List of Brigham Young's wives

Miriam Angeline Works (1806–1832)
Mary Ann Angell (1808–1882)
Lucy Ann Decker (1822–1890)
Augusta Adams (1802–1886)
Harriet Elizabeth Cook (1824–1898)
Clarissa Caroline Decker (1828–1889)
Emily Dow Partridge (1824–1899)
Clarissa Ross (1814–1857)
Louisa Beaman (1815–1850)
Eliza R. Snow (1804–1887)
Elizabeth Fairchild (1828–1910)
Clarissa Blake (1796–?)
Rebecca Holman (1824–1849)
Diana Chase (1827–1886)
Susanne Snively (1815–1892)
Olive Grey Frost (1816–1845)
Mary Ann Clark (1816–?)
Margaret Pierce (1823–1907)
Mary Pierce (1821–1847)
Emmeline Free (1826–1875)
Mary Elizabeth Rollins (1818–1910)
Margaret Alley (1825–1852)
Olive Andrews (1818–?)
Emily Haws (1823–?)
Martha Bowker (1822–1890)
Ellen Rockwood (1829–1866)
Jemima Angel (1803–1869)
Abigail Marks (1781–1846)
Phebe Morton (1776–1854)
Cynthia Porter (1783–1861)
Mary Eliza Nelson (1812–1885)
Rhoda Richards (1784–1879)
Zina Diantha Huntington (1821–1901)
Amy Cecilia Cooper (1804–1852)
Mary Ellen de la Montaigne (1803–1894)
Julia Foster (1811–1891)
Abigail Harback (1790–1849)
Mary Ann Turley (1827–1904)
Naamah Carter (1821–1909)
Nancy Cressy (1780–1872)
Jane Terry (1819–1847)
Lucy Bigelow (1830–1905)
Mary Jane Bigelow (1827–1868)
Sarah Malin (1804–1858)
Eliza Burgess (1827–1915)
Mary Oldfield (1793–1875)
Eliza Babcock (1828–1868)
Catherine Reese (1804–1860)
Harriet Barney (1830–1911)
Amelia Folsom (1838–1910)
Mary Van Cott (1844–1884)
Ann Eliza Webb (1844–1917)
Elizabeth Jones (1814–1895)
Lydia Farnsworth (1808–1897)
Hannah Tapfield (1807–1886)

He could have other wives but I personally find him repulsive. He has a lot of money but seriously, Ick..

How many were Grils whenhe nmarried them.

the child molestation was rampant in he religion

Do you suppose obama has a few more wives tucked away in Kenya like his daddy did?

Nah, The Big Mooch would have eaten them by now.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Mitt's father was a missionary who helped the poor. obama's father was a criminal and a bigamist.

Naturally obama is better prepared to be presidebt. Not president perhaps, but certainly presidebt.

Do you suppose obama has a few more wives tucked away in Kenya like his daddy did?

Ask Donald Trump. According to the president the two of them played soccer in Kenya when they were young and he said Trump wasn't very good.

Ask Donald Trump. According to the president the two of them played soccer in Kenya when they were young and he said Trump wasn't very good.

obama is a proven liar, and on top of that we now know he's a little crying pussy.

obama is a proven liar, and on top of that we now know he's a little crying pussy.

You should really try to get over the massive failures of the Republican party over the last thirty years. Also........I suggest you get used to the president because there's no way in hell Romney will ever be the president of our United States.

It's the day of the election and you think this is going to help things for you?

You are seriously scared aren't you?

You should really try to get over the massive failures of the Republican party over the last thirty years. Also........I suggest you get used to the president because there's no way in hell Romney will ever be the president of our United States.

So you're saying it would take an act of God for Romney to win tonight?

So you're saying it would take an act of God for Romney to win tonight?

Why would I expect an act of god? There either is no god or he doesn't give a phiddler's phuck what's happening.

In the 40's and 50's Wednesday night prayer meetings were packed. Prayer lists were a foot and a half long. Every family either had a member or a friend who was dying of heart disease or cancer. Members of churches prayed till their knees were bloody. The average age of a white male was about 62 years. There was no treatment for heart disease and the only thing for cancer was surgery and if they operated the tumor usually mestacised and the patient lived a year or less.

Now.....after the electronic developments which were a bi product of the space age have produced sophisticated diagnostic systems such as MRI, Ultrasound, CTScan etc. and special diets and medication plus heart catherization, stents, bypasses, transplants, Chemo and Radiation treatments etc. the same patients live into the eighties and nineties and the average life expectency at birth is 78.

Literally hundreds of billions of prayers were either ignored or unanswered back then and if in fact they were ignored...........phuck him.

Last edited:
REAL Mormans dont have multiple wives. They would have been banned. Thats polygamists you moron. He is part of LDS. Jesus Christ, you libtards crack me up.

In other words, you aren't going to answer the question.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't think this answered your question I can't help you:

"Why would I expect an act of god? There either is no god or he doesn't give a phiddler's phuck what's happening.

In the 40's and 50's Wednesday night prayer meetings were packed. Prayer lists were a foot and a half long. Every family either had a member or a friend who was dying of heart disease or cancer. Members of churches prayed till their knees were bloody. The average age of a white male was about 62 years. There was no treatment for heart disease and the only thing for cancer was surgery and if they operated the tumor usually mestacised and the patient lived a year or less.

Now.....after the electronic developments which were a bi product of the space age have produced sophisticated diagnostic systems such as MRI, Ultrasound, CTScan etc. and special diets and medication plus heart catherization, stents, bypasses, transplants, Chemo and Radiation treatments etc. the same patients live into the eighties and nineties and the average life expectency at birth is 78.

Literally hundreds of billions of prayers were either ignored or unanswered back then and if in fact they were ignored...........phuck him."

I'm sure he has a couple bastards running around in America. it won't come out as a scandal until he's in his 4th year though.

If you don't think this answered your question I can't help you:

"Why would I expect an act of god? There either is no god or he doesn't give a phiddler's phuck what's happening.

Literally hundreds of billions of prayers were either ignored or unanswered back then and if in fact they were ignored...........phuck him."

I never asked you if you expect an act of God. Since you are saying there is no way Romney can win, I am asking you if you think Romney can only win if there is an act of God.

Im not sure why you would think I asked anything else since I was pretty clear.

He could have other wives but I personally find him repulsive. He has a lot of money but seriously, Ick..
Yep! If I were a lady I'd prefer Clint Eastwood..........before he became senile and began to talk to furniture.

New Topics

Forum List

Back