Do You Support The Possible Coming Wars With Iran & Syria?

Do You Support The Possible Coming Wars With Iran & Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then you're an idiot. No wonder you support Ron Paul.
Wookie suit back from the cleaners?

So you believe your Government told you the truth about 911?

I dont think there was a conspiracy, no.

Well if don't think your Government told you the truth about 911,you do support the Conspiracy assertion. Lying about 911 is a Conspiracy to cover up. And i believe our Government has consistently lied about 911. I could go into more detail but the information is out there better detailing their lies. But just for starters,there is no way fires brought down WTC 7 so perfectly symmetrically. Many experts have shown how impossible that is. It was very likely a controlled demolition. But that's just one aspect. There are many other problems with the Government's story. But i'll have to let you embark on your own journey of discovery on that. Starting with 'The Ultimate Con' is a pretty good start though.

So you believe your Government told you the truth about 911?

Well if don't think your Government told you the truth about 911,you do support the Conspiracy assertion. Lying about 911 is a Conspiracy to cover up. And i believe our Government has consistently lied about 911. I could go into more detail but the information is out there better detailing their lies. But just for starters,there is no way fires brought down WTC 7 so perfectly symmetrically. Many experts have shown how impossible that is. It was very likely a controlled demolition. But that's just one aspect. There are many other problems with the Government's story. But i'll have to let you embark on your own journey of discovery on that. Starting with 'The Ultimate Con' is a pretty good start though.

My first thought when I watched those buildings collapse is that they cannot come down like that.

My first thought when I watched those buildings collapse is that they cannot come down like that.

Yea it's virtually impossible for fires to create that kind of perfectly symmetrical collapse. Especially in WTC 7. Look at how the Towers just seemed to disintegrate? Jet fuel just cannot do that. There had to be another cause. Some engineers believe it was thermite that was used. The Towers just turned to powder. And there is no way the planes caused that. The Government's story really is unbelievable fantasy.

Yea it's virtually impossible for fires to create that kind of perfectly symmetrical collapse. Especially in WTC 7. Look at how the Towers just seemed to disintegrate? Jet fuel just cannot do that. There had to be another cause. Some engineers believe it was thermite that was used. The Towers just turned to powder. And there is no way the planes caused that. The Government's story really is unbelievable fantasy.

When you find yourself agreeing with PF Tinmore, one of the most crackpot anti-semites on this forum, it's time to reconsider your strategy.
All thsoe objections were answered long long ago.
Conspiracy theory is basically a mental illness. Get help.

When you find yourself agreeing with PF Tinmore, one of the most crackpot anti-semites on this forum, it's time to reconsider your strategy.

Yes,three massive steel buildings turned to powder instantly and collapsed perfectly symmetrically because of some fires. Sorry,but that's just not possible. And many very educated & credible engineers have been saying that for years. They are not 'Crackpot Anti-Semites.' You believe the Government's story but i don't. That doesn't make me 'crazy.' We just agree to disagree on this. But hopefully one day you'll look at 911 with more of an open mind. Enjoy your Holidays. Take care.

Yes,three massive steel buildings turned to powder instantly and collapsed perfectly symmetrically because of some fires. Sorry,but that's just not possible. And many very educated & credible engineers have been saying that for years. They are not 'Crackpot Anti-Semites.' You believe the Government's story but i don't. That doesn't make me 'crazy.' We just agree to disagree on this. But hopefully one day you'll look at 911 with more of an open mind. Enjoy your Holidays. Take care.

No credible engineer is supporting a conspiracy theory. Only crackpots do that. I dont have an open mind towards terrorists, Holocaust deniers, or crackpots. Just the way I'm wired.

Got links?

I didn't think so.

Got links?

I didn't think so.

Conspiracy Theories Explained | Psychology Today

Eat shit, asshole.

Got links?

I didn't think so.

Conspiracy Theories Explained | Psychology Today

Eat shit, asshole.

Flawed study for sure. Not all Conspiracies are real & credible but some are. It would be foolish and ignorant to believe there are no Conspiracies. Governments lie to their People all the time. That's just fact. I find it crazy that there are so many people who believe everything their Governments tell them.

Flawed study for sure. Not all Conspiracies are real & credible but some are. It would be foolish and ignorant to believe there are no Conspiracies. Governments lie to their People all the time. That's just fact. I find it crazy that there are so many people who believe everything their Governments tell them.

I find it believable there are more crazy people than the idea that gov't, with hundreds of thousands of people working in it and that cannot keep secrets like those exposed by Wikileaks, is somehow able to pull off a very large conspiracy without anyone knowing about it.

Study: Conservatives have larger 'fear center' in brain - YouTube

bird_on%20branch.gif

Forum List

Back