Do You Support The Possible Coming Wars With Iran & Syria?

Do You Support The Possible Coming Wars With Iran & Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
It looks like we're headed in that direction. What do you think?

Last edited:
It's a dumb question without providing the hypothetical reason we'd go to the hypothetical war.

We don't HAVE to go to war. We could always surrender immediately!

We have no projected such a position of weakness that war with Iran is inevitable. What are we going to do about it? That's the only question there is. Iran is not subject to diplomacy or negotiation. They are driven by the ideology of the Twelfth Imam. We either mount a defense or we don't.

Since we are speaking in simplistic generalities my answer is no. My actual answer is that we should react in a responsible and measured manner to aggression against our allies and interests with a constant eye towards minimal loss of life.

There wont be a war with either Iran or Syria

Unless we elect Republicans

I wish I could be certain of that. The republicans certainly talk about it more. But bravado is different than will. Obama's willingness to keep the war machine running seems as solid as Bush. I have to give him some credit for getting us out of Iraq though. Didn't really think that would happen.

I wish I could be certain of that. The republicans certainly talk about it more. But bravado is different than will. Obama's willingness to keep the war machine running seems as solid as Bush. I have to give him some credit for getting us out of Iraq though. Didn't really think that would happen.

You can see the Republican saber rattling on Iran already. They are already convinced that not only does Iran have nukes (within weeks!) but they are ready to attack us!

Where have we seen this before?

You can see the Republican saber rattling on Iran already. They are already convinced that not only does Iran have nukes (within weeks!) but they are ready to attack us!

When everyone ignored Hitler.

It looks like we're headed in that direction. What do you think?

Well, two different countries, two different questions.

Syria first. Bashir Assad is a dead man walking. The Europeans are gettting ready to cut him off at the knees, obviously. Turkey is making moves against him. He might well fall without any provocation from us.

Iran is a different issue. Right now, their nuclear ambitions are being flustered by sabotage. Might be the Russians, the Israelis or even us. Eventually, they are going to get close to a nuke, and Israel will probably attack them at that point.

OHhhhhhhhhhh..........Hitler analogy

I'm scared. We better preemptively attack. Just to be sure

OHhhhhhhhhhh..........Hitler analogy

I'm scared. We better preemptively attack. Just to be sure

You asked, I answered. I fail to see the problem. We could use Clinton ignoring multiple attacks on us if you like. It really matters not as with most insane cultures and countries we get drawn in. I would rather send over a couple stealth bombers and level Irans nuclear facilities than to wait for them to hit first. Save American lives and all that jazz.

Forum List

Back