Do you support the Democratic Party’s plan to shut down the government?

The stalled Budget Deal is showing that the Corrupt Democratic Party is working for racist hate groups like La Raza, Mecha and the Aztlan Nationalist and the Dems are also helping the Mexican drug cartels, human traffickers and MS-13 gangs.
But when it's all over its still going to be blamed on the Republicans. They own the House, Senate and WH, so how can it be the Dems be fault? Sounds like you're riding the fake news bandwagon, again. :biggrin:

Do you support the Democratic Party’s plan to shut down the government for the racist left wing hate groups such as La Raza, Mecha and the racist Aztlan Nationalist?
Government shutdown looms with no DACA deal in sight
LOL!!! Trying to blame a government shut down on the Democrats again?!?! Everyone knows that's a Republican thing. No matter how it turns out, it's on their heads in the end. How's it worked for y'all before?
The stalled Budget Deal is showing that the Corrupt Democratic Party is working for racist hate groups like La Raza, Mecha and the Aztlan Nationalist and the Dems are also helping the Mexican drug cartels, human traffickers and MS-13 gangs.
TROLL!

Democrats do not control the House or Senate. How are they responsible for preventing the Republicans from voting in the Congress to keep the government operating?

60 votes are needed. GOP only has 51. They need Democratic votes. Hence the negotiations.

So why aren’t Republicans negotiating?

Republicans are negotiating. In any event, The House will pass the bare minimum so our military gets paid and Federal employees are paid. The immigration portion will be left out for now. GOP Senate will vote YES at which point it will be up to Chuck Schumer and Democrats on whether the government is shut down.

pay attention dimbulb. i am strictly talking about (R)s being 2 faced. no amnesty for dreamers... deportation of anyone regardless of age...even children. because who cares about them? period.

children - once born don't matter, because well.... they are ILLEGAL. so they go.... right?
Wow, what a truely idiotic comparison.

They are being deported, not aborted.

deported to.... what exactly? & that will be better for who....exactly?
Why, to the shitholes of course. Didn't you know?

Better for us.

& screw the child.

like i said.... the (R)s mantra: love the fetus, hate the child.

see? we went full circle & you have proven my point quite nicely.
The child is not screwed by us. I guess you don't understand how responsibility is assigned.

The simple reality of life. We cannot save the world.

If you want to save the child, then agree to keep it from happening ever again. Its a simple and elegant solution.

so when will you be sending cash to the brown people for birth control? oh that's right - your party only believes in abstinence & preaching about pro life. forget about 'saving the world' but when it comes to the REAL world, they turn to their bibles. oh wait...

Last edited:
Wow, what a truely idiotic comparison.

They are being deported, not aborted.

Better for us.

& screw the child.

The child is not screwed by us. I guess you don't understand how responsibility is assigned.

If you want to save the child, then agree to keep it from happening ever again. Its a simple and elegant solution.

so when will you be sending cash to the brown people for birth control? oh that's right - your party only believes in abstinence & preaching about pro life. forget about 'saving the world' but when it comes to the REAL world, they turn to their bibles.
You're not real big on self-control, are you? It is evidenced by this silly ass reply.

Better for us.

& screw the child.

so when will you be sending cash to the brown people for birth control? oh that's right - your party only believes in abstinence & preaching about pro life. forget about 'saving the world' but when it comes to the REAL world, they turn to their bibles.
You're not real big on self-control, are you? It is evidenced by this silly ass reply.

lol... i have great self control. thing is - we are talking about how children have no choice. they can't be blamed for their parents actions.

hmmmm speaking of self control, i wonder how old bristol palin's brats are.

The Republicans will be blamed. Americans overwhelmingly support DACA and there are at least 2 compromises on the table. It is the Republicans stonewalling.

Do you support the Democratic Party’s plan to shut down the government for the racist left wing hate groups such as La Raza, Mecha and the racist Aztlan Nationalist?

Government shutdown looms with no DACA deal in sight
Yes.

For whatever reason.

I support Democratic Party plans to shut down the government; I support Republican Party plans to shut down the government.

I support all plans for shutting down every government.

Good times!
26731290_961519923998675_8206872274068498379_n.jpg

Last edited:
The government should not be shut down over DACA. Why can't the Democrats fight this hard for me. If it shuts down, I won't cry. It's the Republicans who always shut government down anyway. The have the strange notion that it's a good thing. The president sure was for it during the campaign.

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back