Do you support Isreal?

Do you support Isreal?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Semper Fi said:
The one with the blue stripes on the top and bottom and the Star of David on their flag.

Underneath that flag are people with polar opposite thinking. The question is pretty vague. If you mean do I support their right to exist, of course.

in principle...does not mean I support all issues or their infighting and constant need for US Tax dollars! But they have been a great allie' to the US.

dilloduck said:
Underneath that flag are people with polar opposite thinking. The question is pretty vague. If you mean do I support their right to exist, of course.

I know the question is vague. I wish I could have been more clear, but I really dont know very much on all of the issues in that region, and the schools and news media dont bother to inform us.

If we don't, are we anti-Semitic?

Why doesn't anyone ever ask, 'Do you support the United States?'

Or, better:

'Do you support the U.S., or Israel? And you must pick one.'

William Joyce said:
If we don't, are we anti-Semitic?

Why doesn't anyone ever ask, 'Do you support the United States?'

Or, better:

'Do you support the U.S., or Israel? And you must pick one.'

No, I dont consider that to mean you are anti-Semetic. Perhaps I should have said this, I mean Israel's foregin policy/ politics/ anything you would have to consider, non-demographically, in order to determine if you support a nation or not. I just assumed it was a given that demographics wasn't an issue. Now in the case of Afghanistan, demographics do matter, as terrorist organizations may thrive there, and in similar cases.

Forum List

Back