• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Netanyhu's dynamite speech explaining the Iran menace.

Well worth watching.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, it may be the only way to sort out Israel as they refuse to negotiate their Nuclear weapons
Israeli national security strategy is founded on the premise that Israel cannot afford to lose a single war. Because the best way to avoid losing a war is to not fight it in the first place, Israeli strategy begins with the maintenance of a credible deterrent posture, which includes the willingness to carry out preemptive strikes. Should deterrence fail, Israel would seek to prevent escalation, and determine the outcome of war quickly and decisively. Since it lacks strategic depth, Israel must prevent the enemy from entering its territory, and must try to quickly transfer the battle to enemy territory.

Israel applies its nuclear weapons to all levels of this formula. The total Israeli nuclear stockpile consists of several hundred weapons of various types
Strategic Doctrine - Israel

The Rogue Nation has also warned us Samson Option - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, I don't "support" anyone bombing anyone, but it's their call. I just don't want to see us dragged into it.

Yes. If that is what is needed, yes. A nuke in Iran is an existential threat. If the Israeli government does not attack this threat, it would be guilty of negligence of the highest order for a government.

full disclosure: I am not a Jew, an Israeli, a Christian, or a conservative. I am a 70s liberal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back