Do you support bush? Project poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Plaz

1. Do you support what Pres. Bush is doing in Iraq. (note, I'm not asking if you support the troops in Iraq, just if you support US pres Bush.)

2. On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being most strongly and 1 being weakest, how well do you stand by your answer to number 1. What I'm asking here is to rate how strongly you support or appose President Bush.

3. Please list your state (if in US) or country of current residence (even if you only go to school there). Also please state your sex (Male or Female). [/B]

1. NO

2. 10

3. DC, Male

Your response on these boards is incredible. Last month nearly 5 american soldiers were killed in Iraq, the marines are in retreat and the Republican Guard is taking over for them, and pictures of US soldiers torturing Iraqi prisoners is being broadcast around the world. What a cluster *uck. I

Originally posted by st8_o_mind
Your response on these boards is incredible. Last month nearly 5 american soldiers were killed in Iraq, the marines are in retreat and the Republican Guard is taking over for them, and pictures of US soldiers torturing Iraqi prisoners is being broadcast around the world. What a cluster *uck. I

Shut up and go do what you do best - suck a dog dick.

1. NO

2. 10

3. DC, Male

\ Last month nearly 5 american soldiers PER DAY....]

Fighting for your freedom sucks don't it ST8? Now don't post lies ST8, the Marines are not in retreat that was a political decision and no the Republican Guard is not taking over its Iraqi defense forces formed after the topple of Sadaam. Your a joke if you think people will buy your un-American sentiments here. You really should go there to help in the Jihad in person instead of being a subversive here.

Allow me to give a serious response now.

Yes, many American soldiers were lost in the month of April. Fighting for the freedom of 'normal' Iraqi citizens and helping the entire world rid the world of terrorists. Soldiers die in war, that's a sad fact.

The marines are NOT in retreat. You neglect to mention that while Americans lost over 100 soldiers there were over 1200 Iraqi's killed in that very same period. And don't give me that bullshit about them being innocents. You come out with your guns, grenades and rocket launchers and you are no longer an 'innocent' civilian. If they wanted to, they could completely destroy the entire country in a matter of days. They have been exceptionally reserved in their targets.

The Iraqi soldiers were not tortured, they were humiliated. Dipping them in acid, cutting them into pieces, letting attack dogs eat them alive... that's torture and that's what Saddam's men did in those very same prisons. There are approximately 135,000 soldiers in Iraq and those accused here amount to less than 20. You are doing nothing more than repeating the propaganda from the shit websites you subscribe to.

Again, you have shown to be clueless. You come in and attack when it was merely a poll. I don't think a single person on this board, liberals and conservatives alike, would argue with me when I say you are an asswipe.

Originally posted by Plaz

1. Do you support what Pres. Bush is doing in Iraq. (note, I'm not asking if you support the troops in Iraq, just if you support US pres Bush.)

2. On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being most strongly and 1 being weakest, how well do you stand by your answer to number 1. What I'm asking here is to rate how strongly you support or appose President Bush.

3. Please list your state (if in US) or country of current residence (even if you only go to school there). Also please state your sex (Male or Female).

1 - Yes
2- 9
3 - NJ - Female

Good Luck with your poll!

1. NO

2. 10

3. DC, Male

Somebody wanna easily rebut this garbage.

I'm too tired right now.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I don't think a single person on this board, liberals and conservatives alike, would argue with me when I say you are an asswipe.

lets see, (flipping a coin) heads do I argue with Jim, Tails do I not. :D

Originally posted by Gop guy
Somebody wanna easily rebut this garbage.

I'm too tired right now.

Just ignore the idiot.

1) Yes

2) 10

3) AK, male

I'd be interested to see the results of your poll when you've completed it.

Originally posted by NightTrain
Just ignore the idiot.

1) Yes

2) 10

3) AK, male

I'd be interested to see the results of your poll when you've completed it.

Has he ever returned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back