Do you support bush? Project poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plaz

Hi folks. I have a project due Monday night in my statistics class, and I'v decided to do something different. Instead of doing analysists and such on other people's data, I instead will attempt to collect my own original data (if enough people participate). The data I need will just be a couple simple questions. I would appreciate it much if you fellers would help me out by doing the small and survey about president Bush.

I will probably post this on a couple other MB's in order to get a good number of participants so I have accurate numbers. Again, thanks a lot

---------------------------------------

What I need: I need people to respond to the following questions with simple 1 word answers.

1. Do you support what Pres. Bush is doing in Iraq. (note, I'm not asking if you support the troops in Iraq, just if you support US pres Bush.)

2. On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being most strongly and 1 being weakest, how well do you stand by your answer to number 1. What I'm asking here is to rate how strongly you support or appose President Bush.

3. Please list your state (if in US) or country of current residence (even if you only go to school there). Also please state your sex (Male or Female).

Originally posted by Plaz

1. Do you support what Pres. Bush is doing in Iraq. (note, I'm not asking if you support the troops in Iraq, just if you support US pres Bush.) YES

2. On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being most strongly and 1 being weakest, how well do you stand by your answer to number 1. What I'm asking here is to rate how strongly you support or appose President Bush. 10

3. Please list your state (if in US) or country of current residence (even if you only go to school there). Also please state your sex (Male or Female). NY- FEMALE

Originally posted by Plaz
Hi folks. I have a project due Monday night in my statistics class, and I'v decided to do something different. Instead of doing analysists and such on other people's data, I instead will attempt to collect my own original data (if enough people participate). The data I need will just be a couple simple questions. I would appreciate it much if you fellers would help me out by doing the small and survey about president Bush.

I will probably post this on a couple other MB's in order to get a good number of participants so I have accurate numbers. Again, thanks a lot

What I need: I need people to respond to the following questions with simple 1 word answers.

1. Do you support what Pres. Bush is doing in Iraq. (note, I'm not asking if you support the troops in Iraq, just if you support US pres Bush.)

2. On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being most strongly and 1 being weakest, how well do you stand by your answer to number 1. What I'm asking here is to rate how strongly you support or appose President Bush.

3. Please list your state (if in US) or country of current residence (even if you only go to school there). Also please state your sex (Male or Female).

1. Yes

3.Ohio,Female

1. Do you support what Pres. Bush is doing in Iraq. (note, I'm not asking if you support the troops in Iraq, just if you support US pres Bush.) YES

2. On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being most strongly and 1 being weakest, how well do you stand by your answer to number 1. What I'm asking here is to rate how strongly you support or appose President Bush. 9

3. Please list your state (if in US) or country of current residence (even if you only go to school there). Also please state your sex (Male or Female). PA-male

I don't know how credible your results will be. You come here, we have alot of conservatives and very few liberals. You goto a Yahoo board, you'll more than likely get a thesis instead of a few short answers on why they hate Bush. Just thought you should know thye variables your dealing with and should note that in the research. Like maybe say,

"US MEssage Board: Conservative: Answered simple and honest"
"Random Yahoo Board: Liberal: Answered fanatically "

Just as a qualifier to make your information more accurate.

1. Yes
2. 9
3. PA, Male

1. Do you support what Pres. Bush is doing in Iraq. (note, I'm not asking if you support the troops in Iraq, just if you support US pres Bush.) - Absolutely

2. On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being most strongly and 1 being weakest, how well do you stand by your answer to number 1. What I'm asking here is to rate how strongly you support or appose President Bush. - 10

3. Please list your state (if in US) or country of current residence (even if you only go to school there). Also please state your sex (Male or Female). - New York - Male

Jihad is a female???????????? Yesssss! Post some pics honey! lol
I'm just messing with ya, when you mentioned Waffle House, stale smokes and Johnny Horton I pictured an old down on his luck drunk with decent political mind
:p:

Thanks for all your responses guys.

You come here, we have alot of conservatives and very few liberals.

Very valid point. That's the reason I post this on several boards (6 in fact, 1 here, 1 at a highly liberal board, 1 on courttv, 1 on gonegold, 1 at a board I frequent, and one more on teenspot.)

I know I can never get a perfect sample, I can only do the best of my ability. I really do appreciate you guys helping me out on this too.

I also understand that by putting this up here I am leeching off this board. I apologize for that.

Oh, and I am a conservative. I turn 20 in a few days, but didn't vote in the primary (by the time my state of Illinois got its turn, Kerry was already guaranteed to win... almost). This comming election will be the first I'v ever voted in, and I will be sure to do just that. My vote goes to Bush =).

1. Yes

2. 9

3. AL / male

The only reason I gave #2 a 9 is that I believe Pres. Bush has not been aggressive enough.

JIMNYC: Holy crap! I didn't know you were female. Must remember to be nicer in the future.

Don't change on account of me :p: Nice has it's place, except when dealing with Spilly.......

OCA
.....when you mentioned Waffle House, stale smokes and Johnny Horton I pictured an old down on his luck drunk with decent political mind

OCA I'll take that as a compliment?!?!? :laugh: That's what I love about the net!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back