Do you support bullying?

Lol he could have played the same footage and attributed it to Trump supporters and it would have been just as believable.

Anyone can listen to Trump's own words and figure out that he is an actual bully.
Actually a bully, by definition, is someone who picks on someone who is weaker or not in a position of power.

Trump is in no position to be a bully. He's not part of the government. He isn't part of the meanstream media either. He doesn't have a once popular comedy show on Saturday night that makes fun of him while they're kissing Hillary's ass.

A better definition of a bully is Obama. Someone who talks tough, picks on those who cannot fight back, and melts like a pussy whenever another world leader stands up to him.

Remember how scared the libs were when Reagan stood tall against the Soviets?

Now after he won the Cold War, now that Russia is a shadow of it's former self,

NOW they want to get tough.

Lol he could have played the same footage and attributed it to Trump supporters and it would have been just as believable.

Anyone can listen to Trump's own words and figure out that he is an actual bully.
Actually a bully, by definition, is someone who picks on someone who is weaker or not in a position of power.

Trump is in no position to be a bully. He's not part of the government. He isn't part of the meanstream media either. He doesn't have a once popular comedy show on Saturday night that makes fun of him while they're kissing Hillary's ass.

A better definition of a bully is Obama. Someone who talks tough, picks on those who cannot fight back, and melts like a pussy whenever another world leader stands up to him.

Remember how scared the libs were when Reagan stood tall against the Soviets?

Now after he won the Cold War, now that Russia is a shadow of it's former self,

NOW they want to get tough.
Total bad-asses...

Proof that anyone was paid for any violent act, please.
what kind of low life needs proof of payment?

you aren't mad that your peeps are doing it for free?

of course not, b/c you support the violence, oh, but to prove me wrong you will post the link where you condemn it

proof the hillary protestors are paid - Google Search

Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump's Rally" - ABC News

Yiu have not proved that anyone was paid to commit a violent act....if that any person actually planned and committed any violent act.

Stop whining about shit that has not happened.

So he supports one fascist over another fascist.

He is corporate American making a living making fun of corporate America.

As a bully, yes, Trump is worse.
So you think someone saying; "I'm gunna kick your ass." is worse than a group of people ganging up on another and actually doing it. it's awesome just how fucking dumb leftist are
Are the others running for president?
do you use logic at all?

obama created a deep divide, the left became more violent, he said nothing about it except to blame the peace keepers.

hillarys people are paid to be violent, it's a clear escalation.

so how bad do you 'think' it will become under hillary since she clearly won't tell her people to stop.

Proof that anyone was paid for any violent act, please.
what kind of low life needs proof of payment?

you aren't mad that your peeps are doing it for free?

of course not, b/c you support the violence, oh, but to prove me wrong you will post the link where you condemn it

proof the hillary protestors are paid - Google Search

Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump's Rally" - ABC News

Yiu have not proved that anyone was paid to commit a violent act....if that any person actually planned and committed any violent act.

Stop whining about shit that has not happened.
are you lying piles of inhuman filth actually trying to claim that democrats are not committing assault?

do you have the slightest grasp at how bad a lie that is?

at what point do you decide that action needs to be taken against your people harming others?

rape?
murder?

If you support hillary, you most certainly do.

No reasons, no excuses.

I never kick a man when he is down but my friend said that is the best time to kick him. People have tried to bully me all of my life but I will not be bullied. I voted for Trump on an absentee ballot.

she has yet to call on her supporters to stop.

That makes it clear that she supports it b/c any normal human would have stepped in by now.

trump wont even disavow David Duke

Yawn. The Communist Party USA endorsed your Bitch, show me where she disavowed them.

If you support hillary, you most certainly do.

No reasons, no excuses.

I never kick a man when he is down but my friend said that is the best time to kick him. People have tried to bully me all of my life but I will not be bullied. I voted for Trump on an absentee ballot.

she has yet to call on her supporters to stop.

That makes it clear that she supports it b/c any normal human would have stepped in by now.

trump wont even disavow David Duke

Yawn. The Communist Party USA endorsed your Bitch, show me where she disavowed them.

And owl has been lied to, Trump repeatedly disavowed Duke.

Forum List

Back