Do you Support a Constitutional Amendment to Forbid Birthright Citizenship to Children of Illegals?

Do you Support a Constitutional Amendment to Forbid Birthright Citizenship to Children of Illegals?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Our leaders interpret the law, and if they disagree with you, tough.

And the Hispanics gave more votes to the GOP along with women.

Jeopardize that, and you will GIVE the country to the left.

Are you insane? Hispanics overwhelmingly vote Democrat. Are you saying that our politicians should thumb their noses at our immigration laws to gain the Hispanic vote? What makes them so special and above those laws?

Your way will increase the Latino vote from 73% to over 90%, making it impossible for our GOP to win the presidency.

Are you insane? Hispanics overwhelmingly vote Democrat. Are you saying that our politicians should thumb their noses at our immigration laws to gain the Hispanic vote? What makes them so special and above those laws?

Your way will increase the Latino vote from 73% to over 90%, making it impossible for our GOP to win the presidency.

Again I ask and of course you avoided the question. Are you saying that our politicians should thumb their noses at our immigration laws to gain the Hispanic vote? What is wrong with an ethnic group that thinks their group should above those laws? Amnesty will be harmful to Americans or don't Hispanics give a damn about that? The Latino vote in only about 10-12% of the entire electorate. Did you fail in math?

Then tell the Congress to get a law passed.

As long as it fails, the president has EO power. That's the way it works.

A "forward ruling" law,if passed, might survive a SCOTUS review.

Such a ruling would make sure the growing Latino population kept the nativist ilk in check.

What nativism is their towards Latinos? Are you not aware that they hold the highest quotas for legal immigration into our country and that doesn't even count the numerous family reunifications that they have here? What happened to diversity? I don't care who an illegal alien is they shouldn't be granted amnesty nor a stay of deportation. That isn't what our immigration laws state.

That a far right group hates the growing power of Latinos, whether legal or illegal, then, yes, that is Nativism.

Who cares about the far right or left? You can't use the extreme to make your lame case. Most conservative Americans don't have a problem with Latinos that are here legally, assimilated into our country and honor our immigration laws which should include not thinking their group here illegally is above those laws. I see no Nativism here based on that.

The party was elected to govern not obstruct.

Look up the word amnesty, because it is clear you don't understand the definition.

Your definition of the 14th does not matter.

The legislation is good legislation, no one is going to mass deport the illegals, and no one will split up families.

They are here to stay and if we don't want to give the Dems the swing vote, we will learn to abide these facts.

The intent of the 14th Amendment is what matters and it was never intended to do what it is doing with anchor baby status.

I don't have a problem sending the illegal parents of an achor baby back. They have the choice of going with or without the child. What they should never be given is the opportunity to stay.

Your problem is that you are willing to allow criminals to stay because they had a child here that, without that CRIMINAL act, wouldn't be an issue. If you want to cater to the Liberals and compromise principles, do so. I refuse to compromise mine. You call yourself a Republican but practice the Democrat mindset. Please join them in name as you are already one of them in deeds.

Such a ruling would make sure the growing Latino population kept the nativist ilk in check.

What nativism is their towards Latinos? Are you not aware that they hold the highest quotas for legal immigration into our country and that doesn't even count the numerous family reunifications that they have here? What happened to diversity? I don't care who an illegal alien is they shouldn't be granted amnesty nor a stay of deportation. That isn't what our immigration laws state.

That a far right group hates the growing power of Latinos, whether legal or illegal, then, yes, that is Nativism.

Who cares about the far right or left? You can't use the extreme to make your lame case. Most conservative Americans don't have a problem with Latinos that are here legally, assimilated into our country and honor our immigration laws which should include not thinking their group here illegally is above those laws. I see no Nativism here based on that.

The extreme are those that want to ignore the 14th for their own nativist issues.

That you don't see it convicts you of your own narrow vision.

But go for an Amendment if you wish.

What matters is that the far right nativists are not going to accomplish what they want.

The extreme are those that want to ignore the 14th for their own nativist issues.

That you don't see it convicts you of your own narrow vision.

But go for an Amendment if you wish.

No, the extreme are those who stick their heads in the sand and refuse to see what the actual intent of the 14th was. The extreme are those who refuse to acknowledge what a scam it is giving our citizenship to the spawn of illegal aliens who had no respect for our laws.

WTH does nativism have to do with it? We already have foreigners here legally giving birth on our soil and we have no problem with that. Birthright citizenship will be re-interpreted in the not too distant future whether you like it or not. Which are you, a bleeding heart liberal or an ethnocentric Hispanic licking your chops over the unnatural and unlawful transformation of our country via illegal immigration?

I think that whatever you all decide about all the illegals, it's too fucking late anyways. :D

Birthright citizenship will be re-interpreted in the not too distant future whether you like it or not.

When?

Since you claim not to be an illegal aliein supporter.........Hmm on the question.

That's not an answer, Daffy.

Your uncivil attitude and insults in here is why I rarely reply to you. Why don't you grow up?

Why don't you stop ducking, Donald?

Forum List

Back