• I never supported it and never will

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • I didn't care then and don't now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gop guy

Apr 17, 2004
West Reading PA
Now I know my fellow conservatives aren't wavering, for if they are, I shall locate their places of residence, arrive there, and slap them upside the head, lol.

Well?

The paleoconservative, jew hater, protectionists are vassalating. They're no better than libs at this point. Ignorant.

hudson river up and down!

Leningrad.JPG

:D

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Yep, I do! why is it that these polls alway's have more votes then replies? seems people can never give a reason for their voted opinions!:rolleyes:

I voted "of course". It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the importance of it.

But then, it's always the "conservatives" that have the back bone and the will to stay the course. Perhaps we are truely the only ones that have enough vision to see how benefitial it will be to our future.

I voted support with doubts. My doubts are not for cause or reasons or whether it was the right thing to do because we have all those undoubtedly, my doubt was whether we were willing to do what it takes to come out on top in regards to warfare. Whether we could ignore the left and the pc crowd and let the military do what its supposed to do: kill, break things and gain and control territory. I think the jury is still out on that.

Originally posted by OCA
I voted support with doubts. My doubts are not for cause or reasons or whether it was the right thing to do because we have all those undoubtedly, my doubt was whether we were willing to do what it takes to come out on top in regards to warfare. Whether we could ignore the left and the pc crowd and let the military do what its supposed to do: kill, break things and gain and control territory. I think the jury is still out on that.

Then you should have still voted in support of the war OCA. Because looking at what you just said, to me you're saying you still support the war on terrorism, just not how it's being faught.

I'm I wrong?

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Then you should have still voted in support of the war OCA. Because looking at what you just said, to me you're saying you still support the war on terrorism, just not how it's being faught.

I'm I wrong?

No you're absolutely correct. Guess my vote could've gone in either category.

Anyway anybody else bothered by the fact that we are not seeking like a surrender or at least a turnover of all weaponry or something along those lines? I'm not even sure thats feasible given the situation but it seems that the assholes are still there, still armed and still as indignant about having any kind of government that has anything at all to do with us. I'm not saying we should be there indefinitely just that I don't think militarily that the job is finished yet. June 30 might be too soon.

I voted yes, I do support the war in Iraq. I have since day one. My dad is in the Army and flew in the Gulf War. Plus I agree with the mission completely.

I support the war. Iraq IS acting as 'flypaper' for the terrorists. That doesn't mean that all terrorists will be neutralized, but we are doing a great job on the leadership.

Osama hasn't been making appearances on MTV lately, thus his influence, if he's still with us, has been marginalized.

There is no way that history is going to show this 'war' as anything less than epoch making. So few casualties on both sides to accomplish a goal of making the world safer. Fewer than 700 US combat deaths. Less than 8k innocent Iraqi deaths, due to the precision of the American and British bombings.

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80
I'll be the first one to have the strength and say "No, I didn't support it and still don't." I wonder where the others are who voted that they didn't support it...? :confused:

If there's ever a redeeming quality of anyone, liberal or conservative alike, it's telling the truth and having the guts to stand behind it.

Gotta give you credit for that brneyedgrl80, even if we disagree.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
If there's ever a redeeming trait of anyone, liberal or conservative alike, it's telling truth and having the guts to stand behind it.

Gotta give you credit for that brneyedgrl80, even if we disagree.

Brwneydgrl Definitely believes in what she says. You can tell other token liberals are just spouting party lines but she genuinely believes in her party. I think the democrats need more people like you, Brneydgrl, to stand up to your leadership and challenege them when they make contradicting remarks that endanger the country. Its cant be about politics 100% of the time. They need to think of whats best for the country at some point and not just what will get them reelected.

Thank you very much guys. You know, I was expecting to be questioned left and right and have to honestly say that I was surprised to see your guy's posts. But it's a good kind of surprise. I'm happy that you guys stand behind me, not politically, but because I am willing to take a stand in what I believe. You guys made this liberal smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :beer:

Forum List

Back