Do you steal from hotel rooms?

Do you steal things from hotel rooms? If so, what?

• No. I never steal from hotel rooms.

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Yes. I steal the towels.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. I steal the pillows.

• Yes. I steal the coffee supplies.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yes. I seal the ash trays.

• Yes. I steal other things not listed in this poll.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BTW, you don't even rate, Dis.

Taking the stuff provided by the motel for you to consume is not stealing. You pay for it.

Perhaps you're just jealous because the NoTel Motel doesn't have gratis items.

As I said, bitch who can't handle women outside her own narrow little clique.

You aren't a woman. You're simply a bitter shell who insists on making those around her just as miserable as she is.

BTW, you don't even rate, Dis.

Taking the stuff provided by the motel for you to consume is not stealing. You pay for it.

Perhaps you're just jealous because the NoTel Motel doesn't have gratis items.

Consume. Not bury in your suitcase. My logic is if I can afford a $200 a night hotel, I can afford to buy my own pens and paper, and snacks. Why make the staffs job harder than it needs to be?

Good grief, I didn't put the remote in my suitcase. I was on vacation with my kids, I don't know how it got there. It's useless to me...

Riddle me this...if something is given to you for your consumption, it has been GIVEN to you, no?

Fucking terrified anal bitch.

BTW, asses to glasses that the maids take those gratis unused products home. And replace them anyway.

The residential family treatment center where I worked, and the DV shelter, counted on bags of that stuff, donated by women who picked them up on their travels.

And I picked up the habit from my sister, a prosecuting attorney for years, who served as term as the chairwoman of the EQC, who is setting up the child support division for a tribe...and who is the most honest person in the world.

It's not stealing. It's your stuff. You pay for it, it's given to you for your consumption. There is no secret government panel who reviews who actually uses and who stashes it away, though I'm sure you'd volunteer to head one up. Because the motels don't give a shit. The ones who want to cut the cost (or as they word it...want to be environmentally friendly by reducing the number of tiny plastic bottles) provide dispensers in the showers.

Which I don't touch unless I've forgotten my own shampoo at home.

Last edited:
Look at you justifying everything in a frenzy. Woohoo. :thup:

Whatever gets you through a day, Chickadee.

I could give a shit. Calling ppl gluttons because you want to hurt their feelings or avoid the issue at hand will get you called names as well.

What a shame you're no longer a mod and can't ban me every time your bitchiness takes over. Which is all the time. We all miss you so. The voice of kindness and reason, that's you.

Bitch.

Look at you justifying everything in a frenzy. Woohoo. :thup:

Whatever gets you through a day, Chickadee.

And who gives a shit about your neg reps, now you're not a mod? Nobody.

Note that I'm catching up. Then it will be more fun when you pull your mean spirited, bitchy crap.

As I said, bitch who can't handle women outside her own narrow little clique.

You aren't a woman. You're simply a bitter shell who insists on making those around her just as miserable as she is.

Nobody around me is miserable.

Except you. And that's just a personality trait. Stop blaming me, Dis. It will only decrease your capacity for happiness. Try to find peace...within. And don't worry, I'm not after your man. I'm sure he's not much anyway.

Forum List

Back