Do you steal from hotel rooms?

Do you steal things from hotel rooms? If so, what?

• No. I never steal from hotel rooms.

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Yes. I steal the towels.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. I steal the pillows.

• Yes. I steal the coffee supplies.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yes. I seal the ash trays.

• Yes. I steal other things not listed in this poll.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
When you stay in a hotel, do you steal the towels? Maybe the Bible placed there by the Gidions? The pillows? Anything else? Inquiring minds want to know.

i take pens and stuff like that(which i think are gratis anyway), now adays if you take bigger things they can just charge your credit card for them

I take the unused shampoos and whatnot.

We own a condo that's run like a hotel and the number one item stolen is hangers. That's why so many have those silly ones. Who steals hangers?

I usually steal the drapes...because I like to wear them as a cape and pretend that I am a superhero.

When you stay in a hotel, do you steal the towels? Maybe the Bible placed there by the Gidions? The pillows? Anything else? Inquiring minds want to know.

Ive taken home a pen or pad of paper before, but i think that stuff is there for you to take isn't it...thats why they put their hotel's advertsements on them.

I've never taken anything besides that and maybe my half used mini shampoos

you paid for the shampoo, that's not stealing. but pillows, blankets, towels, and washclothes and glasses? Yep that's stealing.

No!
Thieves are dirt bags. I hate thieves.
Besides, it only forces hotels to raise prices when theft hurts their bottom lines.
And yes, hotels will charge your credit card. Pretty stupid stealing a towel that's worth ten bucks and then being charged 50 for it. But then, thieves are idiots anyway.

Whenever I need new lamps and bedsheets, I stay the night in a fine hotel, and take them the next morning, it is cheaper that way :eusa_shhh:

Just kidding. I do use the soap though, and I did stay in a holiday inn last night

Speaking of Hotels.........have ya all seen the hidden camera expose on the hotel room maids? :eek:

Here is one on hotel glasses:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOTBKGyRbKg]YouTube - Hotel Drinking Glasses[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back