Do you stand with Israel or Palestine?

Do you stand with Israel or Palestine?

• Total voters
Lets see...Jews or Muslims?

Well since Muslims suck!!! I will take the Jews anyday. (Especially if their name is Kinky Friedman).

Last edited:
atempting-to-give-a-damn1.gif

Well since Muslims suck!!! I will take the Jews anyday. (Especially if their name is Kinky Friedman).

Hypocrite much ??

Yesterday on another thread you said that you hated Easterners.

And we all know that you hate liberals.

Kinky is an eastern liberal who transplanted to Texas :doubt:

I was poking fun at you dummy. You said you don't like Wiggers. White guys that act Black

I said I hate Whiddle Easterners. White guys that act Middle Eastern aka Muslim aka you.

BTW: Kinky Friedman is an Independent. His politics are all over the place, just like mine. I am fiscally conservative, I want microscopic government and I want almost TOTAL freedom to do whatever you want (with the exception of hurt another human). I want to legalize drugs, let fags get married, legalize prostitution, smoke anywhere you damn please, I believe private property is private and I believe in the Constitution and the Freedom it allows us. I believe Democrats are destroying those freedoms. If a repub speaks out against total freedom, I will go after them too. I am a Libertarian.

Last edited:

Hypocrite much ??

Yesterday on another thread you said that you hated Easterners.

And we all know that you hate liberals.
J
Kinky is an eastern liberal who transplanted to Texas :doubt:

I was poking fun at you dummy. You said you don't like Wiggers. White guys that act Black

I said I hate Whiddle Easterners. White guys that act Middle Eastern aka Muslim aka you.
Okay now I get it. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Like I've said before...there is NO Palestine.

The True History of Palestine: The Nation-State Fallacy

By

William John Hagan

The Houston Home Journal (Warner Robins, GA)
Print Edition
08/24/2005

The current debate on the inevitable future of the ?Palestinian Nation? seems to lack one simple fact: Palestine has no past and was never a sovereign nation. The closest thing the Palestinian people have to a history is that there was once a British Colony from which they had stolen their modern name.

After the Allied victory in World War Two, it became clear to even the most anti-Semitic Westerners that the Jewish People deserved to have their nation restored. The Nation of Israel?s first record of historically existence is a mention in the Book of Exodus (3:16),however, even earlier references are made in Genesis to the tribes of Israel. It is both biblical and historical fact that Israel was founded by Moses after the Jewish expulsion from Egypt by Ramases II. This would place this event sometime between 1290 and 1224 BC. The reality that the Palestinians want to keep from you is that there has been a Jewish presence in Israel for almost 3300 years.

If this link doesn't work (I always have problems with them-maybe someone can tell me what i'm doing wrong!) just google "was there ever a palestine?"
And there are many more links if you don't like this one...just look them up!

If someone has PROOF that there was i'd like to see it because everything i find tells me different!

Like I've said before...there is NO Palestine.

By

William John Hagan

The Houston Home Journal (Warner Robins, GA)
Print Edition
08/24/2005

The current debate on the inevitable future of the ?Palestinian Nation? seems to lack one simple fact: Palestine has no past and was never a sovereign nation. The closest thing the Palestinian people have to a history is that there was once a British Colony from which they had stolen their modern name.

After the Allied victory in World War Two, it became clear to even the most anti-Semitic Westerners that the Jewish People deserved to have their nation restored. The Nation of Israel?s first record of historically existence is a mention in the Book of Exodus (3:16),however, even earlier references are made in Genesis to the tribes of Israel. It is both biblical and historical fact that Israel was founded by Moses after the Jewish expulsion from Egypt by Ramases II. This would place this event sometime between 1290 and 1224 BC. The reality that the Palestinians want to keep from you is that there has been a Jewish presence in Israel for almost 3300 years.

If this link doesn't work (I always have problems with them-maybe someone can tell me what i'm doing wrong!) just google "was there ever a palestine?"
And there are many more links if you don't like this one...just look them up!

If someone has PROOF that there was i'd like to see it because everything i find tells me different!

Israel was founded by Moses after the Jewish expulsion from Egypt by Ramases II. This would place this event sometime between 1290 and 1224 BC.

So the Jews are foreigners.

Forum List

Back