Do you smoke tobacco? Simple question

Do you smoke tobacco cigarettes?

• No. Never.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • No. But I've tried in the past, never smoked regularly or long term

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • No. I used to be a regular smoker, but I quit.

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Yes. I currently smoke, but only on certain occasions.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Yes. I smoke regularly. Less than or equal to 1/2 pack per day.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Yes. I smoke regularly. 1/2-1 pack per day.

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Yes. I smoke regularly. 1-2 packs per day.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Yes. I smoke regularly. More than 2 packs per day.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I smoke, but not tobacco.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I smoke tobacco AND other things.

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
quit maybe 3 years ago...not sure....alt and i quit...she always goes on about quitting before me..and all...she started smoking again about a month ago...i have not given in....

and smoke smells nasty to me now....i use to like that smell...

o well....i hope i can stay off the ciggies

eat carrots....drink orange juice....brush teeth...cigarettes taste nasty!

quit maybe 3 years ago...not sure....alt and i quit...she always goes on about quitting before me..and all...she started smoking again about a month ago...i have not given in....

and smoke smells nasty to me now....i use to like that smell...

o well....i hope i can stay off the ciggies

Bones, you strike me as a strong woman and I believe that you can do just about anything you really want to do. My bet is you won't smoke cigarettes again.

I went for acupuncture and quit on March 2, 2008. I haven't had a cigarette since and I know I can't even have just one. Before that, I smoked 1 pack a day

On my 80th birthday, I will buy myself a pack of Nat Sherman Classic Lights and a good bottle of champagne.

I figure if I smell like smoke or rot my lungs at that age, it doesn't really matter. ;)

I have smoked since I was 13 years old. I smoke for a couple of reasons. First of all, I smoke because it's the only thing I can do in public with my hands. Secondly, if you don't smoke, what do you do after sex?

There are people who think I'm an asshole. If you take my cigarettes away, in about two days those people would KNOW it was true.

I smoke because I'm addicted. As for sex: if done correctly, there's no strength left over for smoking a cigarette.

I went for acupuncture and quit on March 2, 2008. I haven't had a cigarette since and I know I can't even have just one. Before that, I smoked 1 pack a day

On my 80th birthday, I will buy myself a pack of Nat Sherman Classic Lights and a good bottle of champagne.

I figure if I smell like smoke or rot my lungs at that age, it doesn't really matter. ;)

You say that NOW. I used to say stuff like that about being 40!

Those scenes of smoking after sex, well that old adage (sex sells) cigarette company must of made a fortune from those movie scenes.

Started when I was 18 and quit cold turkey when I hit 25. Started back up three years later and haven't been able to quit since. Wish I never picked the habit back up! Almost kills me to think how much money I spend a year on it!

Started when I was 18 and quit cold turkey when I hit 25. Started back up three years later and haven't been able to quit since. Wish I never picked the habit back up! Almost kills me to think how much money I spend a year on it!

I quit for both my kids. It wasn't even a hard thing to do. The MINUTE those big heads were safely swaddled in the nursery, I HAD to have a smoke, HAD to.

Those scenes of smoking after sex, well that old adage (sex sells) cigarette company must of made a fortune from those movie scenes.
Let me tell you something froggy .... when I was watching Pulp Fiction, I could have killed for a cigarette!

Someone close to me decided to check out hypnosis for help in quitting. One session. Hasn't had a cigarette in 15 years.

The "Wake And Bake" thing was never appealing to me.

I don't know how the hell i used to do it.

You might as well just pop an ambien and then start off your day.
With some of the J.O.B.s I've had, wake-n-bake was the only way to get through it. :lol:

haha, i hear ya on that one.

I used to cut lawns back in the day. Tieing one on was the only way it could be tolerated for 8 hours.

New Topics

Forum List

Back