Do You Smoke Pot/Weed?

Do you smoke Pot/Weed?

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I used to

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I tried it once or twice. Got nothing out of it.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
I have been addicted to cigarettes and wine, but never had any physical withdrawal symptoms or issues.

Only mental/psychological.

Have you heard about the Bob Marley product.......

One does not have to suffer from physical dependence to be addicted to a substance.

Yeah I think that's what it means ---- that if the substance is interrupted, the body reacts.

If the body doesn't react to interruption ... then the substance isn't addictive. If interruption has no impact --- then how is the subject "addicted"?

The antagonist here tried to turn the argument into the addictED rather than the addictIVE, but that's what it was. He couldn't win that argument, so he blew smoke.

So to speak...

I understand...and relate to...a distrust of a gov site. However, any groups working with addicts will agree with the content of my link above. If you use a substance for which you have cravings (not to alleviate dope sickness, just a craving) and it interferes with other important aspects of life (your freedom, your employment, the welfare of your loved ones, etc.) - your high is your priority - then it's an addiction.

Maybe this link won't be blocked: Addiction vs Physical Dependence - Important distinction

Just one example of many.

Sure you can become "addicted" to anything, but those things are not necessarily addictive. IOW, that is your own problem and things should not be against the law because certain people have poor will power.

Forum List

Back