Do you sing in your car?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I was just talking to my friend about this!

I sing in my car all the time! I don't care what other people in their cars think, I love doing it!

I think there would be less road rage if more people sang in their car, don't you?

When I'm not tuned into sports talk radio I am usually belting out whatever song I am listening to at the moment.

When I'm not tuned into sports talk radio I am usually belting out whatever song I am listening to at the moment.

That's funny you say that! On the way home from work I listen to our local sports radio guy, he's cool. But most of the time I have my CD's on, with the stereo turned to 11~

Absolutely, always. When I am on a long trip, I always rock out to Bohemian Rhapsody, too. Best song EVER to sing in a car.

That's funny you say that! On the way home from work I listen to our local sports radio guy, he's cool. But most of the time I have my CD's on, with the stereo turned to 11~

I think it's more fun running through radio stations than listening to CDs in my car.

I LOVE the oldies stations!

I sing whenever I listen to music. The car is the best place to listen to music.

I sing in my car all the time! I don't care what other people in their cars think, I love doing it!

I think there would be less road rage if more people sang in their car, don't you?

I play air guitar and steer with my knees if a rocking tune is on. :razz:

Make sure you are texting and drinking hot coffee while you're at it!

and posting at USMB.

I usually drink beer in the car. :lol:

You guys got me thinking of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luyq45vgR2M]YouTube - Big Lebowski - Crash Scene[/ame]

I don't really like to sing. The only time I sing is when I'm in the car. And yeah, I like to blast the radio, especially if I'm by myself.

I sing in the car, I sing in the shower. I sing when I'm riding my bike.

I remember words to songs, and I've got one for every occassion. It makes my partner laugh. Making her laugh is one of the joys of my life.

Sing in the car, sing in the shower, sing at home. Have PCDJ with the plugin PCKJ, and that run into the big home audio/video system. Have a lot of fun with it. Great aunt played piano for silent movies, cousin choreographed 1991 Super Bowl half time show, other cousin teaches dance in her own dance studio, mother sang opera, little bit of show biz in my family.

Absolutely, always. When I am on a long trip, I always rock out to Bohemian Rhapsody, too. Best song EVER to sing in a car.
One time three friends and I were stoned and rocked out to that while cruising, we thought we were so funny and like the movie!

I think any song by Queen is the best to sing to while in the car, my personal fav is Killer Queen!

i am totally tone deaf... my friends will say after hearing me sing and all....that they now understand the concept of tone deaf...i sing in the car and shower...texas swing, gospel (yes pagans like gospel), traditional country...classic rock...i aint talking lynard skinner...i am talking buddy holly...did i mention queen...i am a huge fan of freddie mercury

Forum List

Back