Do you seriously believe

Just curious.

hatersgonnahate.jpg
You never meet Hitler or Stalin; would you love them?? :cool:

We actually prayed for the soul of Osama bin Ladin after 9/11 at my dinner table. I would most likely have prayed for both Hitler and Stalin. Not, love them in the sense of loving what they did, but love them in the sense of praying for God's mercy to be displayed to them.

I suppose I should consider praying for Fred Phelps too... but, do I really have to? Can someone else volunteer to take my place in this case?

Immie

Last edited:
Just curious.

hatersgonnahate.jpg

These are not Godly values, nor are the patrons of Westboro Baptist Church christians.

God loves all sinners no matter what, it is the sins committed that you will be judged on.

That doesn't address the issue being raised here either, Mr Liberty.

Yes it does.... You basically are implying christians hate gays, and you would be wrong for that.

Any real christian loves everybody as a fellow brother and human being.

This thread is BS ..... thats just my opinion though.

We actually prayed for the soul of Osama bin Ladin after 9/11 at my dinner table. I would most likely have prayed for both Hitler and Stalin. Not, love them in the sense of loving what they did, but love them in the sense of praying for God's mercy to be displayed to them.

Exactly right Immie :clap2:

Really, Infidel? Really?? It's looking like you don't read here much.

If I went out and started a poll. "Do you love gays as you love yourself - as Christ loves the church."

What kind of a response do you think I'd get.

Conclusion: Liberals must have trouble staying awake, because if they bore other people this much, they have to be boring even to themselves.

I find that figure quite sobering.
And telling.

From the article;

So my question for those evangelicals leading the charge in the culture wars is this: Is it worth it?

Is a political “victory” really worth losing millions more young people to cynicism regarding the Church?

Is a political “victory” worth further alienating people who identify as LGBT?

Is a political “victory” worth perpetuating the idea that evangelical Christians are at war with gays and lesbians?

And is a political “victory” worth drowning out that quiet but persistent internal voice that asks — what if we get this wrong?

Too many Christian leaders seem to think the answer to that question is “yes,” and it’s costing them.

Because young Christians are ready for peace.

We are ready to lay down our arms.

We are ready to start washing feet instead of waging war.

If I went out and started a poll. "Do you love gays as you love yourself - as Christ loves the church."

Yes really....

I will tell you what you SHOULD get from ANY "real" christian.... that would be YES, I love all gays as I love myself, and I also love all muslims, mormans, baptists, murderers, rapists, senators and congressman as I love myself. A true christian loves everbody. We are not instructed to love their sins and iniquities though.

I pray for everybody's souls as well as myself everyday BD.

Seriously,

Fred Phelps is just repeating what the Bible says about homos.

Why don't Christians back him and his message?

Fred Phelps left out

Judge not, lest ye be judged

By the same measure with which you judge, you will be judged

He that is without sin, cast the first stone

Phil 4:8

8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Read Matthew 23 and get back to me.

Yes really....

I will tell you what you SHOULD get from ANY "real" christian.... that would be YES, I love all gays as I love myself, and I also love all muslims, mormans, baptists, murderers, rapists, senators and congressman as I love myself. A true christian loves everbody. We are not instructed to love their sins and iniquities though.

So then I wonder how a person can mock, shame, belittle, slander, and insult people on a daily basis - that you also pray for every day. I don't get how that works.

Seriously,

Fred Phelps left out

8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

That guy is a joke and not a christian.

God DOES NOT hate gay people... period!

He will have to answer to God for what he is doing, and how he makes real christians look in the eyes of others. I wouldnt want to be in his shoes.

Yes really....

So then I wonder how a person can mock, shame, belittle, slander, and insult people on a daily basis - that you also pray for every day. I don't get how that works.

Sticks and stones....

My faith tells me that I am to pray for my enemies and I do... I pray for Obama and his regime every day. :eusa_shifty:

Yes really....

Sticks and stones....

My faith tells me that I am to pray for my enemies and I do... I pray for Obama and his regime every day. :eusa_shifty:

And you have developed no empathy or compassion for him, through your prayers?

Seriously,

Fred Phelps left out

I've already read it.

Phelps isn't stoning anyone.

He is just repeating what God says about homos.

Two gays packing each others fudge is not; noble, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent. or praiseworthy.

It's just nasty, stinky, disgusting, and perverted. :evil:

Forum List

Back