Do you see your political opponents as:

On 5 August 2010, Trevor Horn announced on his website an impending Buggles reunion.[9] On 9 August, he announced that the reunion would be a live concert on September 28, 2010.[10] On 25 August 2010 it was announced that the concert would take place at supperclub London, Notting Hill, with all proceeds going to the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability. 300 tickets were put on sale.[11]
What follows is a personal report from an attendee.
On the day The Buggles performed a beautifully produced set (except for occasional microphone feedback) of the whole of The Age of Plastic, in two sections: side 1 and side 2 (because the original was released on vinyl), Horn providing chatty background in between tracks. The only deviation from the original album was the final track, 'Johnny On The Monorail', which was replaced with an alternate version previously released as 'Johnny On The Monorail - A Very Different Version'.
Support acts were OMD, and for one song Claudia Brücken. Joining The Buggles on stage as special guests were Alison Moyet, Lol Creme, Richard O'Brien and surprise guest Gary Barlow.

The Buggles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They reunited for one concert and went their separate ways again...

I live on. I am epic!

Depends on who you mean. For the most part I see them as people. But when you start talking about people like Nancy, and Harry. I start leaning toward assholes, not monsters :)

I have no political opponents, I'm just a private citizen. However, I have to ask:
...but for the most part I don't trust a liberals judgement...therefore no liberal friends and no liberal employees.
You base hiring decisions on candidates' political ideology? Are you a political campaign manager or something?
Have you ever owned a business? Would you hire someone to handle a million dollars worth of your equipment and your customers inventory in a situation where bystanders could be killed in a heartbeat by a poor decision...where your employee is totally unsupervised and alone, if their cognitive process was the least bit suspect? Me either.

Last edited:
I have no political opponents, I'm just a private citizen. However, I have to ask:
...but for the most part I don't trust a liberals judgement...therefore no liberal friends and no liberal employees.
You base hiring decisions on candidates' political ideology? Are you a political campaign manager or something?
Have you ever owned a business? Would you hire someone to handle a million dollars worth of your equipment and your customers inventory in a situation where bystanders could be killed in a heartbeat by a poor decision...where your employee is totally unsupervised and alone, if their cognitive process was the least bit suspect? Me either.

So that's why you live under a bridge!

They are definetly human, however their actions make them seem like monsters, like not standing up for the middle class or lying to the American people about how tax cuts for the wealthy create jobs, or flat out refuse to debate gays in the military when an overwelming majority of americans support allowing gays to serve, yeah my politcal opponents are human.

uniformed

redMOS1005_468x262.jpg

blackwater-300x225.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back