Do you remember your first...

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Mar 28, 2009
some beach
USMB friend?? I can't believe it's been almost three years since Si Modo sent me a friend request...and I thought she was a man.:redface: :D

USMB friend?? I can't believe it's been almost three years since Si Modo sent me a friend request...and I thought she was a man.:redface: :D
No way!

:lol:

Don't worry, lots of folks think that. And, my avatar doesn't give folks a clue, either. And, it's been three years that I didn't know you didn't know that. ;)

So, now you know!

No way!

Don't worry, lots of folks think that. And, my avatar doesn't give folks a clue, either. And, it's been three years that I didn't know you didn't know that. ;)

So, now you know!

Oh no, I figured out about 2 years and 10 months ago that you were a smart and lovely lady.:)

So, on their wedding night, he turns to his new wife and says..."am I the
first man you ever made love to?"
"Well," she says, " you do look familiar....."

I think I remember whom my first friend was....and I always thought Si Modo was a gent at first too :lol:
But I learned quicky~

There still are a couple here that I'm not sure if they're a he or a she.

No way!

So, now you know!

Oh no, I figured out about 2 years and 10 months ago that you were a smart and lovely lady.:)
Ohhhh. Thanks for clarifying.

(I thought you knew. ;))

I just purged my friends list of about a dozen folks who no longer post, and a couple who have even been banned.

I used to get lots of invitations, but lately they have sort of dried up.

I just purged my friends list of about a dozen folks who no longer post, and a couple who have even been banned.

I used to get lots of invitations, but lately they have sort of dried up.

I thought about cleaning mine out but decided not to. It's like taking a stroll down memory lane.

"Do you remember your first..."

Oh, damn!! I thought this was going to be about orgasms....:lol: And yes I do...:lol:

My one year anniversary is coming up and I couldn't tell you that (USMB, not orgasm).

Actually, I don't think my first friend on USMB has ever even been on my "friend list" and now that she is a moderater, she never even says Hi, let alone deign to speak to me.

I'm heartbroken, but don't tell her.

Immie

Last edited:

Oh, damn!! I thought this was going to be about orgasms....:lol: And yes I do...:lol:

Now would I start a thread like that??:eusa_angel:

smiliesnicker2.gif

Yes, you would!! You could entitle it, "Pillow Talk." :lol: Who could EVER forget that first trip to the moon....:lol:

smiliesnicker2.gif

Yes, you would!! You could entitle it, "Pillow Talk." :lol: Who could EVER forget that first trip to the moon....:lol:

smiliesnicker2.gif
[/QUOTE]

Yes, you would!! You could entitle it, "Pillow Talk." :lol: Who could EVER forget that first trip to the moon....:lol:[/QUOTE]

Some say we should be going to Mars ;)

smiliesnicker2.gif

No, it would have been...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N61Ebw7vmg&feature=related]Bobby Darin - Splish Splash - YouTube[/ame]

:lmao:

smiliesnicker2.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4_i2iwyte0]~~Come With Me To The Sea of Love~~ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back