~Do You Remember Your First Time??~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Having sex that is!
Do you remember your age??....the person you were with?? .....if the experience was a good one or bad one??...where you and your partner were??
And did you see that person afterwards at any time??

Geezzz peoples, we want details ~LoL~

And yours are?

Sad, are you ready?? ~LoL~
I was 15 years old, he was 30 years old-- wait, it gets better (or worse, depending)-- he was married!
One would have to know the story of my childhood to know why I made the choices I did at age 15.
I dated him for about 5 months, I thought he was everything. He was unhappy, and I, at that age, and with the way my life was, didn't give a second thought to his wife.
Anyway, I later got married that year to a different gent I had started seeing, yes I married at age 15, nope I wasn't pregnant. But after my husband and I moved into our new home, this 30 year old guy kept harassing me and coming to my home when my husband was at work. It was a bit scary. But he eventually disappeared someplace.
I'm not proud of how I lost my virginity, because it was more special to him that it was to me. He was a nice gent, treated me very well....it was one of those quirky things.
Oh and about our first time, it was awkward, very awkward...but I don't remember being in any real pain. Just a part of my past I have to live with, his name was Denny~

First time was a total disaster.
I was 17. She was Japanese and didn't speak a lick of english.
She kept screaming over and over again with tears in her eyes 'Aiee!.....Aiee!......Aiee!' while we did it.
I didn't understand Japanese and afterwards thought to myself what a helluva performance for my first time.
Days later I shared my experience with a Japanese friend and asked him what this 'Aiee....Aiee...Aiee' meant.

He said it means.................
'Wrong hole!....Wrong hole!....Wrong hole!'

True story.

First time was a total disaster.
I was 17. She was Japanese and didn't speak a lick of english.
She kept screaming over and over again with tears in her eyes 'Aiee!.....Aiee!......Aiee!' while we did it.
I didn't understand Japanese and afterwards thought to myself what a helluva performance for my first time.
Days later I shared my experience with a Japanese friend and asked him what this 'Aiee....Aiee...Aiee' meant.
You just described 99% of all Japanese women I've been with! :lol:

She was an older lady (37) and I was young (17). I can say that I did not fall in love but I have always felt strongly towards the woman. We kept it quiet to because of the age difference. Needless to say, she had the shortest grass on the block and never had to carry grocery's in to the house.

That ladys pic needs to be edited, along with her name. Not cool.

Meanwhile, yes, I remember. Navy man. Going to Nam. Said he needed something to remind him of me, "just in case". I was 16. It scared me. And it hurt. Front seat of his car with me crammed against the steering wheel, parked in the middle of the grape vineyards.
Afterwards, he took me to meet his parents. All I wanted was their bathroom to "clean up" the evidence of me no longer being a virgin. When I came out of the bathroom, he stood up and announced that I was his future bride and he slid a ring on my finger. They all knew in advance...except me. (Well, they knew he was going to propose but not that he just took my virginity, lol).
Yes. I loved him. But then he got on the plane to take him to his ship. I never saw him again.

Last edited:
Having sex that is!
Do you remember your age??....the person you were with?? .....if the experience was a good one or bad one??...where you and your partner were??
And did you see that person afterwards at any time??

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

The_Persistence_of_Memory.jpg

Yes, I do remember it. I was 17 at the time, and a senior in high school. She was a friend of mine who I'd started dating a month or so before after she'd had this horrid breakup with her ex. It was at her parent's house, in her room, while her parents were gone. It was probably the most awkward thing I've ever been through in my life. It was enjoyable, but the whole time it was just really weird and awkward. I later found out that she'd suggested it because some of her friends thought she was just dating me to get back at her ex (I wasn't exactly the most sought after date in the school). We broke up about two weeks later and haven't seen each other since the end of high school.

I remember my first time very well. I bayed like a jackass and ran about a mile and a half when I had my first orgasm. Do you know how hard it is to run with your pants down around your ankles?????????

Forum List

Back