Do you really want 64 more months of this?

Big welfare state vs self reliance and personal responsibility.

More taxes, more spending, more debt/deficits vs less of all 3.

Nanny state vs individual rights.

Your call.

The leftwing bots DO want 64 more months of this - they want 64 more YEARS of this. They are fiercely dedicated to their suicide pact with the Annointed One, and can't wait till they take their lemming plunge into the abyss.

Thats what confuses me the most. It is harming the liberal who works, has a 401k/IRA/job etc... as much as it harms me

Nothing drives people faster to self-destruction than the suspension of reason in favor of zealous loyalty to a Great Leader - look at the Hitler Youth in WWII. Obama got lots of support from college age students in 2008 - they were the ones who showed up at his mass rallies to hear the rock music, drink the koolaid, and cheer meaningless slogans - giving him excellent video on the nightly news.

Now, those brainwashed kiddies have graduated and are in the real world, into the democrat-caused recession, where they have a BS degree, $50,000 in college debt, and are extremely lucky if they can get a job at McDonald's. Do you think the cold water in the face has cured their zealotry? Don't bet on it.

We were so close in 07 to getting back on track after 9-1. The housing bubble had its impact
Obama really thought printing trillions would create jobs, then he could permanently have the same budget yearly that would be inflated well over 1 trillion dollars as that 07 budget
He thought by doing that he could raise taxes and everyone would not care
It backfired
I mean in his face, blew up, back-fired. Those who supported him are in dis belief. I think in 2012 it will be a landslide
i really mean that
Oh it will be done in the closet, but People on both sides of the aisle are getting harmed here and it is getting worse

Thats what confuses me the most. It is harming the liberal who works, has a 401k/IRA/job etc... as much as it harms me

Nothing drives people faster to self-destruction than the suspension of reason in favor of zealous loyalty to a Great Leader - look at the Hitler Youth in WWII. Obama got lots of support from college age students in 2008 - they were the ones who showed up at his mass rallies to hear the rock music, drink the koolaid, and cheer meaningless slogans - giving him excellent video on the nightly news.

Now, those brainwashed kiddies have graduated and are in the real world, into the democrat-caused recession, where they have a BS degree, $50,000 in college debt, and are extremely lucky if they can get a job at McDonald's. Do you think the cold water in the face has cured their zealotry? Don't bet on it.

We were so close in 07 to getting back on track after 9-1. The housing bubble had its impact
Obama really thought printing trillions would create jobs, then he could permanently have the same budget yearly that would be inflated well over 1 trillion dollars as that 07 budget
It backfired
I mean in his face, blew up, back-fired. Those who supported him are in dis belief. I think in 2012 it will be a landslide
i really mean that
Oh it will be done in the closet, but People on both sides of the aisle are getting harmed here and it is getting worse

When obama was elected, I was greatly disappointed but not surprised, given the weak opponent the GOP nominated. Then I consoled myself as follows: "Well, at least the leftwingers won't go on their traditional spending binge, given the huge debt created during the Bush years." Fail.

It backfired
i really mean that

When obama was elected, I was greatly disappointed but not surprised, given the weak opponent the GOP nominated. Then I consoled myself as follows: "Well, at least the leftwingers won't go on their traditional spending binge, given the huge debt created during the Bush years." Fail.

What huge debt created during the GWB years?
you mean that average of 300 billion per year all included deficit
that funded 2 wars
that had 2 recessions
that had 6 major hurricanes that included Katrina
that had to create new govt agencies to prevent another 9-11
that was within 163 billion dollars of breaking even in 2007?
that created 6 million jobs from 04-08?

That debt?

New Topics

Forum List

Back