Do you really want 64 more months of this?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
I keep on about the 2007 total dollars spent in this country with the amount of revenue we had to establish a base line'
I have done that with the liberals attacking the messenger but ignoring the message
But the bottom line is we were that close to a balanced over-all budget, and seems like 100 years ago now

Never let a crises go to waste

Does this country really want for this to keep going for the next 64 months? What is it Obama is going to do now?

I mean really, whats next?
stimulus 3?
People this is harming every-one

I think we should just do nothing till after the 2012 election and let the repubs do the next stimulus.

I think we should just do nothing till after the 2012 election and let the repubs do the next stimulus.

I think we should vote everyone out of office that voted for a stimulus.

They should be under arrest for conspiracy to violate federal firearm laws at minimum.

check to see which Republicans that are still in there voted for the Brady Bill.

ditch Mitch then.

McConnell has supported several gun control measures put forth by Democrats, including the 1991 Crime Bill S.1241 (see U.S. Senate Roll Call Vote here) sponsored by then senator Joseph Biden, that instituted a national waiting period for handgun purchases as well as a federal ban on semi-automatic firearms.[9] In 1998, McConnell voted for Barbara Boxer's Trigger Lock Amendment 3230 (see U.S. Senate Roll Call Vote here), which required the purchase of a trigger lock with the sale of each handgun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_McConnel

Last edited:
I keep on about the 2007 total dollars spent in this country with the amount of revenue we had to establish a base line'
I have done that with the liberals attacking the messenger but ignoring the message
But the bottom line is we were that close to a balanced over-all budget, and seems like 100 years ago now

Does this country really want for this to keep going for the next 64 months? What is it Obama is going to do now?

stimulus 3?

What is he going to do now? Go on vacation. Golf. Play basketball. That's what he does.

64 more months of this?

Pahleeese......when has a black man EVER held a job for 8 years?

I think we should vote everyone out of office that voted for a stimulus.

They should be under arrest for conspiracy to violate federal firearm laws at minimum.

check to see which Republicans that are still in there voted for the Brady Bill.

ditch Mitch then.

McConnell has supported several gun control measures put forth by Democrats, including the 1991 Crime Bill S.1241 (see U.S. Senate Roll Call Vote here) sponsored by then senator Joseph Biden, that instituted a national waiting period for handgun purchases as well as a federal ban on semi-automatic firearms.[9] In 1998, McConnell voted for Barbara Boxer's Trigger Lock Amendment 3230 (see U.S. Senate Roll Call Vote here), which required the purchase of a trigger lock with the sale of each handgun.

Mitch McConnell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gun running and gun control are not quite the same thing.

Dont confuse my giving lefties a hard time as supporting the establishment repubs.

I think he should just sit back and tell the repubs to come up with a plan.
He should not be trying to do congress's job anyway.

stimulus 3?

No I want this to stop. The stimulus doesnt work and didn't work and a 3rd one will just put us further in the debt hole.

Im suffering from a case of ABO right now (anybody but obama)

hell i'd put palin/bachman in there if they were the only other choice

Forum List

Back