Do you really hate liberals as much as you seem to?

After being told that I am a "Nazi"...that I hate poor people...that I hate women...that I hate old people...and that I am a racist...all because I'd advocate a little fiscal sanity, Cow...I'm not quite sure where you're getting this idea that conservatives are the "haters" here.

I was discussing economics in another thread with someone and when I asked them a rather simple question about how trickle down theory worked...a question that they didn't have a response to, so in one post I think the guy called me "Dipshit" ten times...like THAT was a winning argument.

What was really amusing was that he then proceeded to call me "immature" because I told him that when someone resorts to name calling it usually means they were getting their ass kicked in whatever argument they've been having.

After being told that I am a "Nazi"...that I hate poor people...that I hate women...that I hate old people...and that I am a racist...all because I'd advocate a little fiscal sanity, Cow...I'm not quite sure where you're getting this idea that conservatives are the "haters" here.

I was discussing economics in another thread with someone and when I asked them a rather simple question about how trickle down theory worked...a question that they didn't have a response to, so in one post I think the guy called me "Dipshit" ten times...like THAT was a winning argument.

What was really amusing was that he then proceeded to call me "immature" because I told him that when someone resorts to name calling it usually means they were getting their ass kicked in whatever argument they've been having.

I didn't claim that conservatives are the only haters. I'm merely expressing the thread from my point of view. I mentioned that the very same things can be applied to liberals in how they might view most conservatives.

Forum List

Back