Do You Really Give A Flying Fuck Where Obama Was Born...?

Do You Really Give A Flying Fuck Where Obama Was Born...?

• Total voters
He was born on a military base in Panama.
Being born on a military base outside of the US is the same as being born in the US.
If it wasn't that way...can you imagine how many children are now NOT US citizens with all the military living in Germany, Japan, etc.?

But being a citizen does not equal NATURAL BORN, that is the conundrum. McCain was not BORN in the USA, despite being born a CITIZEN. I think BRN is correct, it wasn't a subject McCain wanted to delve into. :lol:

Being born anywhere on the planet to those serving their country qualifies as 'natural born'. Anyone who does not know that is an idiot.

Now, on topic: Do I believe Obama is a natural born American. Yes, because I have seen no solid evidence to the contrary. However, should that evidence come to light, then yea, I have a serious issue with it. It matters.

As I said, I believe that he was born in Hawaii. I also think there is a serious issue with his status... and, because of his reluctance to release his college records, I think the answer lies there. I suspect he lied to obtain financial support for college.

you and i rarely agree on anything cg, but i too think there is something damaging in obama's "college period". i'm sure we haven't heard the last about bill ayer's involvement.

Last edited:
Put down the Kool-Aid and step away from the cup! :cuckoo:

If denial makes you feel better, then enjoy yourself. However, right now the odds are in favor of Obama. That's just the way it is.

It is not too late to change the odds........

That's right. It's not. That is the great thing about the process. It is not over until it is over. However, just sitting back and acting as if it is a done deal when the poll numbers clearly show if the election happened today Obama would be re-elected is not going to make that happen.

If you all want a new administration, then go out and make it happen. Whoever wins will be my president no matter who I vote for.

I care....But all the evidence I've seen sez he was born in Hawai'i.

After all, who fakes newspaper announcements from 40-odd years ago?

If denial makes you feel better, then enjoy yourself. However, right now the odds are in favor of Obama. That's just the way it is.

That's right. It's not. That is the great thing about the process. It is not over until it is over. However, just sitting back and acting as if it is a done deal when the poll numbers clearly show if the election happened today Obama would be re-elected is not going to make that happen.

If you all want a new administration, then go out and make it happen. Whoever wins will be my president no matter who I vote for.

I second that! Also, if Obama was NOT born in Hawaii, this is more foresight than has been seen in at least a century.

I second that! Also, if Obama was NOT born in Hawaii, this is more foresight than has been seen in at least a century.

Well, I have yet to see a single piece of evidence presented he was not born in the US which has not been utterly debunked. One thing I have yet to see debunked however is the fact that if he were not then we are seeing a conspiracy involving the democratic and republican parties, the government of Hawaii, the FBI, CIA, Secret Service and the military intelligence community. There has to be hundreds, if not thousands, involved and they had to get involved before he became president. I find that extremely unlikely. But people will believe what they are told so long as they are told what they want to believe. So this will not go away so long as there are those willing to capitalize on it.

i've taken the liberty of changing this to:
If all you want (is) a new administration, then go out and make it happen.

and no. it would still be about principle. and liberty is one of the funnest words to type on a keyboard.

Last edited:
There is little doubt that Obama is hiding something in his past. But i seriously doubt it is his birthplace. More than likely he filed for and received foreign student aid going to college.... but that's still just a guess........

Never mind "foresight", the guy is downright magic. I mean, he's born, then he whips right over the ocean to plant those TWO BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENTS and gets himself back to (where?) Kenya, and he's never missed at diaper changing time!

You gotta love these nutters. Something they never consider is how much money has been spent trying to disprove his citizenship. A partial list -

The entire GObP, which is more than in the billions of dollars. Norquist, Rove, Boehner, lushbo, fux, Becks, Trump, KKK including Arpaio, Kochs ...

There is no end to the:cuckoo:crazies who have the money to find The Truth.

So, with all that money and all that mindless hate, how come they can't find anything?

C'mon, rw's. Answer that if you can. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Never mind "foresight", the guy is downright magic. I mean, he's born, then he whips right over the ocean to plant those TWO BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENTS and gets himself back to (where?) Kenya, and he's never missed at diaper changing time!

You gotta love these nutters. Something they never consider is how much money has been spent trying to disprove his citizenship. A partial list -

The entire GObP, which is more than in the billions of dollars. Norquist, Rove, Boehner, lushbo, fux, Becks, Trump, KKK including Arpaio, Kochs ...

There is no end to the:cuckoo:crazies who have the money to find The Truth.

So, with all that money and all that mindless hate, how come they can't find anything?

C'mon, rw's. Answer that if you can. :eusa_whistle:

I do believe this all started in the Clinton camp...... Of course i could be wrong.....

There is little doubt that Obama is hiding something in his past. But i seriously doubt it is his birthplace. More than likely he filed for and received foreign student aid going to college.... but that's still just a guess........

I have no doubt there are things in his past he would prefer not come out. There are things in my past I would prefer not come out. You don't make it past the age of 40 without doing something you wish you had not done. So, unless he committed a capital crime I couldn't care less what he did in college.

Okay, so none of our rabid rw's will own this?

Maybe that's step in the right (no pun intended) direction but there are still plenty of birther nutters who ignore facts in favor of nonsense.

Forum List

Back