Do You Really Give A Flying Fuck Where Obama Was Born...?

Do You Really Give A Flying Fuck Where Obama Was Born...?

• Total voters
Thing about that IF it does come out that he was not born in America every legislation passed that has his signature on it will be null in void.

what about biden ?? will the senate advise and consent of kagen and sotomayor stand ?

another thing i've noticed is there hasn't been a peep about marco's eligibility.

i'm wondering if there would be, if there were no obama bither controversy going on under the radar.

the poll above is six to one. i don't know why they have been saying this issue is dead, for almost five years now.

Biden is not president he does not have any signature on legislation. Anything obama signed will be kicked to the curb. But I don't think the powers that be want this too happen even the Republicans would be scared if it ever came out that obama....... Well time for another beer.

Ehhhh, in this crazy hypothetical world I somehow doubt that would happen. I'm guessing that the Supreme Court would probably rule that all of his actions carry the force of law if only because the electoral college did indeed vote him into office. All other considerations would be ignored to prevent chaos.

I would care if he wasn't born in the US, but everyone knows that he was born in the US, so it's a non-issue.

It actually says a lot for Obama that the biggest bitch people have with him is his alleged place of birth - and that's a bullshit conspiracy no one believes. Some people may WANT to believe it - but none do.

If only this were true,this is nothing and of no significance,he has plenty of other real issues.

If it were nothing - why are people still going on about it?

People attack with their strongest argument - which tells me that the strongest argument against Obama is that someone might have once maybe thought that it as possible that he was maybe born in Kenya.

i'm glad they finally are. you should learn about the controversy, i think you may be surprised, if not shocked. most people that do, are.

I would care if he wasn't born in the US, but everyone knows that he was born in the US, so it's a non-issue.

It actually says a lot for Obama that the biggest bitch people have with him is his alleged place of birth - and that's a bullshit conspiracy no one believes. Some people may WANT to believe it - but none do.

If only this were true,this is nothing and of no significance,he has plenty of other real issues.

People attack with their strongest argument - which tells me that the strongest argument against Obama is that someone might have once maybe thought that it as possible that he was maybe born in Kenya.

Lots of Democrats and liberals thought Bush was behind 9/11 or let it happen. Does that mean there was nothing to attack Bush on?

The birfer issue hurts Republicans. It's moronic and embarrassing.

Lots of Democrats and liberals thought Bush was behind 9/11 or let it happen. Does that mean there was nothing to attack Bush on?

Nope doesn't work that way. What is moronic and embarrassing is what the GOP supports and give Republicans to vote for. When you can't tell the difference between politician 1 and politician 2 that is the issue.

right harper, but having seventy million people voting for a foreign president isn't moronic or embarrassing at all.

still two to one on the official "flying fuck" poll.. i think that's highly significant for this obama messageboard.

Last edited:

Or . . . Dumb people attack with their dumbest argument!

I care....But all the evidence I've seen sez he was born in Hawai'i.

After all, who fakes newspaper announcements from 40-odd years ago?

the announcements are real ob. but apparently the reporting of the announcements being absolute proof of huwaiin birth was cooked. i believe they have found other announcements of foreign born babies. there is microfiche in the library backing the paper, it's half typed half written.

McCain was born in Panama, and I do not reference the city in Florida. Only a CITIZEN by virtue of an Act of Congress; an Act of Congress cannot amend the Constitution.:eusa_whistle:

He was born on a military base in Panama.
Being born on a military base outside of the US is the same as being born in the US.
If it wasn't that way...can you imagine how many children are now NOT US citizens with all the military living in Germany, Japan, etc.?

But being a citizen does not equal NATURAL BORN, that is the conundrum. McCain was not BORN in the USA, despite being born a CITIZEN. I think BRN is correct, it wasn't a subject McCain wanted to delve into. :lol:

Being born anywhere on the planet to those serving their country qualifies as 'natural born'. Anyone who does not know that is an idiot.

Now, on topic: Do I believe Obama is a natural born American. Yes, because I have seen no solid evidence to the contrary. However, should that evidence come to light, then yea, I have a serious issue with it. It matters.

As I said, I believe that he was born in Hawaii. I also think there is a serious issue with his status... and, because of his reluctance to release his college records, I think the answer lies there. I suspect he lied to obtain financial support for college.

We all know Obama wasn't born..He was sent to us from the heavens above

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont really care where he is born, it really doesn't matter!!

Actually, it should matter. The fact that it doesn't to you, is evidence of your blatant disregard of the Law. Let's be plain here. If you can't be trusted in little matters, how can you be trusted in anything at all. You can't.

Aside from the illegal occupation of the white house, I don't care where he was born. I do care that it is just one more club to hammer on him.

Forum List

Back