Do You Really Give A Flying Fuck Where Obama Was Born...?

Do You Really Give A Flying Fuck Where Obama Was Born...?

• Total voters
McCain was born in Panama, and I do not reference the city in Florida. Only a CITIZEN by virtue of an Act of Congress; an Act of Congress cannot amend the Constitution.:eusa_whistle:

He was born on a military base in Panama.
Being born on a military base outside of the US is the same as being born in the US.
If it wasn't that way...can you imagine how many children are now NOT US citizens with all the military living in Germany, Japan, etc.?

McCain was born in Panama, and I do not reference the city in Florida. Only a CITIZEN by virtue of an Act of Congress; an Act of Congress cannot amend the Constitution.:eusa_whistle:

Being born on a military base outside of the US is the same as being born in the US.
If it wasn't that way...can you imagine how many children are now NOT US citizens with all the military living in Germany, Japan, etc.?

But being a citizen does not equal NATURAL BORN, that is the conundrum. McCain was not BORN in the USA, despite being born a CITIZEN. I think BRN is correct, it wasn't a subject McCain wanted to delve into. :lol:

But being a citizen does not equal NATURAL BORN, that is the conundrum. McCain was not BORN in the USA, despite being born a CITIZEN. I think BRN is correct, it wasn't a subject McCain wanted to delve into. :lol:

He was not born in Panama; he was born of American parents on an American base in the American owned Canal Zone; it was American territory until it was ceded to the country of Panama in 1999 pursuant to legislation initiated by Jimmy Carter

I would care if he wasn't born in the US, but everyone knows that he was born in the US, so it's a non-issue.

It actually says a lot for Obama that the biggest bitch people have with him is his alleged place of birth - and that's a bullshit conspiracy no one believes. Some people may WANT to believe it - but none do.

jes' wondering...

I do give a fuck where people are from.

It's a great conversation topic to point out what's similar and what's different.

ex;

In Il, pretzels come in a bag and are all hard.
In PA, pretzel stands are common, and there is a wide variety.

HI are not known for having a great work ethic. Il politics are as dirty as they come. Chicago politics are even lower.

combine that into one person, and you get what we got. nothing

I would care if he wasn't born in the US, but everyone knows that he was born in the US, so it's a non-issue.

It actually says a lot for Obama that the biggest bitch people have with him is his alleged place of birth - and that's a bullshit conspiracy no one believes. Some people may WANT to believe it - but none do.

If only this were true,this is nothing and of no significance,he has plenty of other real issues.

No this is NOT the biggest bitch people have with him...it's just one of the many...

If only this were true,this is nothing and of no significance,he has plenty of other real issues.

If it were nothing - why are people still going on about it?

People attack with their strongest argument - which tells me that the strongest argument against Obama is that someone might have once maybe thought that it as possible that he was maybe born in Kenya.

Forum List

Back